How does that feel? (to Fuck BBC)

♥️♠️ I am a great fan to interracial.

I would love if you can share with me your feelings, perspectives and history.

I have a useless dick, so this is all I can do. I tell women to think about me like I'm a lesbian girl. So, it would be great if you could explain it to me as if I were a woman.

QUESTIONS:

1- How you ever felt like this was too big? Did it hurt you?

2- After being with black bull, perhaps you felt so hooked that it felt as if you were betraying your husband emotionally?

3- I know I'm asking for a lot, but please describe me a night of interracial sex (from your perspective)

4- Did you have sex without condom? I want to say: "black bred".

5- Would you be willing to have babies with black men (specially if you are a hotwife)?

6- If you're with a black man in a couple, would you look for a white man like your slave? Would it make sense to you?

7- Black gangbang. Would you like to do this?

8- did you have dominated whiteboys you weren't in a relationship with?

9- What do you like most about being with a black man? Which was your best experience?

1- How you ever felt like this was too big? Did it hurt you? …… yes, it has hurt before and not in a good way either. Has NOTHING to do with size, but how they use it if it is over 9 inches in length. Give me ALL the girth you can and it has never hurt!

2- After being with black bull, perhaps you felt so hooked that it felt as if you were betraying your husband emotionally?…… Nope. Booked, maybe…a better term is craved!

3- I know I'm asking for a lot, but please describe me a night of interracial sex (from your perspective)…can’t really other than CRAZY SEXY HOT!

4- Did you have sex without condom? I want to say: "black bred"……only with 2 guys, never wanted to be “bred”

5- Would you be willing to have babies with black men (specially if you are a hotwife)?…… No, only because I love my husband more than any other man regardless of race!

7- Black gangbang. Would you like to do this?…..have many times and will many more

8- did you have dominated whiteboys you weren't in a relationship with?……..no

9- What do you like most about being with a black man? Which was your best experience?…..aggressive and assertive. My husband is very well endowed and is aggressive and assertive too. He is white, but experienced in his own right. Other white men want to be more tender…that’s ok, but not what I like.

XOXO 💋👸♠️

1- How you ever felt like this was too big? Did it hurt you? Yes, I am small and really big guy always feel like to much when we start, some time even hurt. But after few minute it feel so good filling me and deep inside of me

2- After being with black bull, perhaps you felt so hooked that it felt as if you were betraying your husband emotionally? No it just feel good, I don't think about husband usually

3- I know I'm asking for a lot, but please describe me a night of interracial sex (from your perspective) Wow, can be long story but usually it is so much fun and I am so enjoy and exhausted

4- Did you have sex without condom? I want to say: "black bred". Yes, I don't like condom

5- Would you be willing to have babies with black men (specially if you are a hotwife)?

6- If you're with a black man in a couple, would you look for a white man like your slave? Would it make sense to you? No not my enjoyment

7- Black gangbang. Would you like to do this? Maybe

8- did you have dominated whiteboys you weren't in a relationship with? Some guy want and I did but I am really not that kind of woman, I like to please

9- What do you like most about being with a black man? Which was your best experience? I like that they are strong and powerful and enjoy using me

1- How you ever felt like this was too big? Did it hurt you? Yes, I am small and really big guy always feel like to much when we start, some time even hurt. But after few minute it feel so good filling me and deep inside of me

2- After being with black bull, perhaps you felt so hooked that it felt as if you were betraying your husband emotionally? No it just feel good, I don't think about husband usually

3- I know I'm asking for a lot, but please describe me a night of interracial sex (from your perspective) Wow, can be long story but usually it is so much fun and I am so enjoy and exhausted

4- Did you have sex without condom? I want to say: "black bred". Yes, I don't like condom

6- If you're with a black man in a couple, would you look for a white man like your slave? Would it make sense to you? No not my enjoyment

8- did you have dominated whiteboys you weren't in a relationship with? Some guy want and I did but I am really not that kind of woman, I like to please

9- What do you like most about being with a black man? Which was your best experience? I like that they are strong and powerful and enjoy using me
Want to experience to but am just a femboi wanna be ....

Most black men seem to prefer an insatiable submissive woman like you. Does your husband support your Hotwife lifestyle?

♥️♠️ I am a great fan to interracial.

I would love if you can share with me your feelings, perspectives and history.

I have a useless dick, so this is all I can do. I tell women to think about me like I'm a lesbian girl. So, it would be great if you could explain it to me as if I were a woman.

QUESTIONS:

1- How you ever felt like this was too big? Did it hurt you?

2- After being with black bull, perhaps you felt so hooked that it felt as if you were betraying your husband emotionally?

3- I know I'm asking for a lot, but please describe me a night of interracial sex (from your perspective)

4- Did you have sex without condom? I want to say: "black bred".

6- If you're with a black man in a couple, would you look for a white man like your slave? Would it make sense to you?

7- Black gangbang. Would you like to do this?

8- did you have dominated whiteboys you weren't in a relationship with?

9- What do you like most about being with a black man? Which was your best experience?
yes has hurt usually when its too long not thick
yes i know betray my husband
i always have sex without condoms
yes i would have a black baby gladly

There is such a thing as "too big" and have come across that once in my life. 13" and easily 7" circumference. I actually felt sorry for him because not many humans can take that and even some livestock would think twice before trying.
My Hotwife had a painful experience with an 11” black cock that pushed against her tender cervix every time he bottomed out. Even though she had plenty of experiences with other black men with 9” BBC that were thick, this guy’s length was too much to handle. she asked him to stop. He honored her request and then proceeded to finish inside her butt. She loved it.

My Hotwife had a painful experience with an 11” black cock that pushed against her tender cervix every time he bottomed out. Even though she had plenty of experiences with other black men with 9” BBC that were thick, this guy’s length was too much to handle. she asked him to stop. He honored her request and then proceeded to finish inside her butt. She loved it.
My biggest was 11" and was attached to a Korean. I was sore for 3 days

So accommodating lol

Back