Black man do you feel used?

This is a very important question! Not only for black-man. I think cuckolding was, is and will be a game for a couple. The second guy has to play his part - no more, no less. He hast to take control of me and after that he needs to stand back again. There are a lot of changes in such a game-session but I do not think the second guy hast to feel like a toy. After all there are three humans in a very, very intimate manner and hey, it is just a nice, hory and hot way to sex up our life.

Well I can't say if someone actually had a serious relationship with someone on this site since it's a website dedicated to cuckold fetish lifestyle and interracial black men are seen as a sexual fetish for white women to fulfill there pleasure
I am not in with that 100 %. I think the husbands are the central point, wanna watch there wives getting used in a special way. Neither black or white men - they want see their wives out of control and therefore the big-cock is the weapon.

I don't think of it any differently than getting a good workout and I'm a gym rat! To me, we're just a couple of friends getting together, having fun, socializing, and doing some sexual aerobics! Damn all that emotional shyte!

All that other shyte about being used Is beta bullshyte! I fuck for fun and sport! Anyone worried about being used or exploited or fetishized should just go on over to Christianmingle.com or Match.com and find themselves a nice little relationship and leave all of swing lifestyle shyte alone!

I would like to ask a question to everyone here about the lifestyle, do black man feel used for the large dick they have or is it mutual do you feel like? White men just want you to fuck there wife’s little pussy
I think there are all flavors around! A good majority start with white male fantasy many 'pressured' onto the wife first. Others are truly women finding sexual freedom and exploration for personal enjoyment. Some carefully seek some degree of relationship, be it friendship or sexual exclusivity (few emotional attachment to some degree.

Definitely yes, there are those that only see a penis and not the person attached...but there certainly are a LOT of men presenting themselves as only a penis. I must say, I came to understand what women meant when they talked about being treated like a piece of meat....

I think there are all flavors around! A good majority start with white male fantasy many 'pressured' onto the wife first. Others are truly women finding sexual freedom and exploration for personal enjoyment. Some carefully seek some degree of relationship, be it friendship or sexual exclusivity (few emotional attachment to some degree.

Definitely yes, there are those that only see a penis and not the person attached...but there certainly are a LOT of men presenting themselves as only a penis. I must say, I came to understand what women meant when they talked about being treated like a piece of meat....
Well said it is one reason we prefer a regular friend.

I don't think of it any differently than getting a good workout and I'm a gym rat! To me, we're just a couple of friends getting together, having fun, socializing, and doing some sexual aerobics! Damn all that emotional shyte!

All that other shyte about being used Is beta bullshyte! I fuck for fun and sport! Anyone worried about being used or exploited or fetishized should just go on over to Christianmingle.com or Match.com and find themselves a nice little relationship and leave all of swing lifestyle shyte alone!
I feel like if you for the streets .just say that .it's not everyone else fault that you for everybody .like seriously I'm confused by what you said .so we should work out and care about our health and how we look but not where we put our dicks ? And secondly, how is making yourself available for everybody alphas? It sounds more like a convenience more then dominance.

Indeed

I think it's fair to clear this up as far as kink life style ..yes some men is ok with being sexual objects and that's fine . Just like some women are .But understand your role also .because that is last time I check that is submissive. You are giving yourself and the control of your body to someone else. Which is ok if you are into that .if you are truly dominant then yes , you will have a issue with being used . This understanding is best explored with people you can communicate with and have a connection with . Some people also have a hard time understanding that you can have value friendship and connection with people and not be looking for love or a serious relationship in kink .

This life style is about self gratification on everyone's end . It is wise to realize that most people are not here to or open to fulfill othe rs fantasies just their own . Either you give in or your hold out until you find someone who can accommodate that .this is the same ideology that give women power over alott of men .

secondly some people replace their fear of rejection with convenience. Once again most women don't have that fear because they realize that they can find what they want elsewhere. The word is self worth and it's OK to have it in this lifestyle . It's seems the internet has made this lifestyle something of that a trend verses a secret which it just to be . And honestly most people I hang with are not into taking pictures and letting the world into their private life. That creates the idea that you have to be noticed and approved by others to be "real" . again people don't look at that as alpha/ dominance.

The stigma is i notice that goes around is black men don't have a choice and should be ok with being used as a white man fantasy. Which like I said before is ok but it's time for folks to realize stop gaslighting everyone into thinking because they choose that for themselves, that everyone should be OK with it and follow suit and that they are superior for their role as a submissive and if you don't follow you a beta . Lmfao it's funny to me because we do have a choice ..either you can live your fantasies or you can live someone else fantasy. And both is ok but one is about putting yourself above others

I think it's fair to clear this up as far as kink life style ..yes some men is ok with being sexual objects and that's fine . Just like some women are .But understand your role also .because that is last time I check that is submissive. You are giving yourself and the control of your body to someone else. Which is ok if you are into that .if you are truly dominant then yes , you will have a issue with being used . This understanding is best explored with people you can communicate with and have a connection with . Some people also have a hard time understanding that you can have value friendship and connection with people and not be looking for love or a serious relationship in kink .

Respectfully, you start from the exact place that brings fallacy. ANY dynamic expressed as solely Dom or sub ignores the interactions that lead to involvement. If there is ONE so called Dom who believes he just points "You, you, and I'll get to you in a couple of weeks" I call BS until he addresses chasing runaways.....

You might remember somewhere else I said my name here was from a time when BBS sites before AOL, Prodigy, and I can't remember who the red CD that showed up every 2-3 weeks was, I miss the original Yahoo Chat and Groups more than all the rest, including Dark Cavern. I mention that before saying I don't see IR as a fetish anymore. This handle was specifically for the IR.
This life style is about self gratification on everyone's end . It is wise to realize that most people are not here to or open to fulfill othe rs fantasies just their own . Either you give in or your hold out until you find someone who can accommodate that .this is the same ideology that give women power over alott of men .

Earlier. you referenced 'roles'; combined with this unfortunate truth is what's wrong. Very, very few present ANY sense of this is who I am...if you reconsider 'roles' it is frequently someone labeling someone else's place- I'm me, no one else here has any relevance to who I am unless and until we extend some aspect of friendship. How many so called betas verbalized some indecision on whether to 'let' his wife....a statement I thought would get me in trouble the first time I said it....I entered the lifestyle swinging with my late wife, who was Black. I've been here 8 years and I can truly count the Black men speak of a SO on one hand with fingers left. Most of this site is just IR sex, frame it how you want to fit your own place-bull, BBC, cuck, hotwife...any of those terms only applied within the parties agreed upon time references invalidates ALL of them. I should have been disciplined or fired-if I was with the wife other than my weekend (Mon/Tues, then Sun/Mon I was at least an hour late. If the grandparents kept the ******* she'd call 11 or midnight or 2am when their club closed. I never said no; that woman had skills and loved to practice!
secondly some people replace their fear of rejection with convenience. Once again most women don't have that fear because they realize that they can find what they want elsewhere. The word is self worth and it's OK to have it in this lifestyle . It's seems the internet has made this lifestyle something of that a trend verses a secret which it just to be . And honestly most people I hang with are not into taking pictures and letting the world into their private life. That creates the idea that you have to be noticed and approved by others to be "real" . again people don't look at that as alpha/ dominance.

The stigma is i notice that goes around is black men don't have a choice and should be ok with being used as a white man fantasy. Which like I said before is ok but it's time for folks to realize stop gaslighting everyone into thinking because they choose that for themselves, that everyone should be OK with it and follow suit and that they are superior for their role as a submissive and if you don't follow you a beta . Lmfao it's funny to me because we do have a choice ..either you can live your fantasies or you can live someone else fantasy. And both is ok but one is about putting yourself above others

I feel like if you for the streets .just say that .it's not everyone else fault that you for everybody .like seriously I'm confused by what you said .so we should work out and care about our health and how we look but not where we put our dicks ? And secondly, how is making yourself available for everybody alphas? It sounds more like a convenience more then dominance.
I am for the streets, I am also a patriot and for serving my country, as well as an academic and attending college, as well as a Passport Bros and traveled the world as a tourist!

I don't believe in dick policing other men and I damn sure don't allow myself to be police'd by any beta male simps, buck broken on the sisterhood plantation! Black men dick policing other responsible black men is just a male mammy, male feminist act of doing the plantations dirty work against black men who refuse to ever bow down and worship the cesspool of trash from the plantation! Now I can totally back this up with not only the STD stats but also recent articles about major STD outbreaks and who is being infected the most, but I won't do it because I know you simps will have a fit and call it hate!

The fact that I am single, with no children, like most black men, am very fit, and get get checked out, and issued a clean bill of health from the VA a few times a year, says that I am very conscious of my health! I don't even date women outside of the lifestyle because of all of the potential for drama and all of the STDS that are going around says that I am not for just smashing anyone! Also you wouldn't even believe how often I turn down lifestyle invitations!

Trust and believe me when I say I could run through more than half the baddies in my gym, but I don't date outside of the lifestyle, and even in the lifestyle I am very selective! See It's the high quality Bulls that are rare and hard to find in the lifestyle not couple's or single female Unicorns! There are posts on this very forum asking why "they deal with out of shape guys"? The truth is actually most guys are average build and below!

So not only am I not for everyone, I don't think, or feel, like the average person either, and I don't have to!

I am not a good guy, and will never be a simp! All that worry about being used, exploited, or fetishized while being active on an adult site full of people, likely doing all of the above to one another consensually, is some sensitive beta male bullshyte! That's why I said if you feel some kind of way about the activities happening on this site or this lifestyle, maybe you should go on over to Match.com or EHarmony, or even Christianmingle.com where the good, upstanding, and wholesome vanilla dating folks are!

Used? Absolutely not. This a choice in my life that I have made. The couples I am involved with are a different type of relationship. More like an extended family with benefits. It's all based upon the mind set you go into this with. I'm not out to destroy anything, I'm a part of it by choice. There is pleasure but also there is respect.

J

I am for the streets, I am also a patriot and for serving my country, as well as an academic and attending college, as well as a Passport Bros and traveled the world as a tourist!

I don't believe in dick policing other men and I damn sure don't allow myself to be police'd by any beta male simps, buck broken on the sisterhood plantation! Black men dick policing other responsible black men is just a male mammy, male feminist act of doing the plantations dirty work against black men who refuse to ever bow down and worship the cesspool of trash from the plantation! Now I can totally back this up with not only the STD stats but also recent articles about major STD outbreaks and who is being infected the most, but I won't do it because I know you simps will have a fit and call it hate!

The fact that I am single, with no children, like most black men, am very fit, and get get checked out, and issued a clean bill of health from the VA a few times a year, says that I am very conscious of my health! I don't even date women outside of the lifestyle because of all of the potential for drama and all of the STDS that are going around says that I am not for just smashing anyone! Also you wouldn't even believe how often I turn down lifestyle invitations!

Trust and believe me when I say I could run through more than half the baddies in my gym, but I don't date outside of the lifestyle, and even in the lifestyle I am very selective! See It's the high quality Bulls that are rare and hard to find in the lifestyle not couple's or single female Unicorns! There are posts on this very forum asking why "they deal with out of shape guys"? The truth is actually most guys are average build and below!

So not only am I not for everyone, I don't think, or feel, like the average person either, and I don't have to!

I am not a good guy, and will never be a simp! All that worry about being used, exploited, or fetishized while being active on an adult site full of people, likely doing all of the above to one another consensually, is some sensitive beta male bullshyte! That's why I said if you feel some kind of way about the activities happening on this site or this lifestyle, maybe you should go on over to Match.com or EHarmony, or even Christianmingle.com where the good, upstanding, and wholesome vanilla dating folks are!
Bla bla blah ..I know ,everyone else is a plantation negro but you here to prove you are better then the average black man .same old gimmick ..long as story .tell it to Dr Umar. The questions are general. You stop taking things as soo personal bro

The question is simple and generalised. You could simply say " no" and move tf on .NOBODY is here to brake down your essay of personal problems or to continue your personal problems with me from a different discussion. Stop unloading all your insecurities on us ,because honestly you sound like the most offended and sensitive person here right now .

Last edited:

This dynamic is certainly true. I see it as better said that you, like me, like EVERY other human being, male OR female is unique unto themselves. Even so called 'identical' twins have different experiences. But anytime anyone minimizes or denies this to others they detract from their own. Your characterizations of Black men with views different than yours was unwarranted and immature and from a different view just as representative of a plantation mentality. You did not, can not, and will never make yourself look any better by insulting Black men with different viewpoints.
I am a veteran. I have more than one degree. My passport has been stamped on multiple continents. I am a rarity in that I was married until death did us part. I raised our children. I may be too involved in raising THEIR children but I'm good with it.

Note I didn't tell you "F*ck off!" nor did I refer to you as a simp. I am unique unto myself-don't need to.

I am a veteran. I have more than one degree. My passport has been stamped on multiple continents. I am a rarity in that I was married until death did us part. I raised our children. I may be too involved in raising THEIR children but I'm good with it.

Note I didn't tell you "F*ck off!" nor did I refer to you as a simp. I am unique unto myself-don't need to.
O.g . This is just one of many examples. We are betas to someone who has to prove something to the world (i.e. white people ) the subject is that about black men worth and feeling used but some can't help themselves to put down other men and use it as a opportunity to let the world know better by talking about subject that no one is discussion here .the gimmick is as old as this website. The more he talks the more he prove my original comment to be true . Have you noticed how is response is basic upon what other black men think and not the white picture who created this post . Because in his head he is super negro and every conversation he eject in start off with him being in the gym .

He wants to attack others and be excluded from the attacks like how black people have high std rates but that's not him because he is the only black man in the world wide web who get check up and go to the doctor.

Jay-z said it best . He not black ..he is o.j. ....ok

Last edited:
Back