Black man do you feel used?

I'm going to respond to this thread even though I am not a "Bull" or in the "lifestyle" at all... I do have experience in what I like to refer to as being "a dildo with feet". When I have taken on that role... It was by choice. How can you feel used if it's something that you're doing willingly? There have been situations where I wanted more from the woman than she could give me. For various reasons. However, I understood what it was and played it as such. Compartmentalization is an asset in my skill set..."This is this, and that is that".
To reiterate...I think if you're in the lifestyle. Expectations that you're more than "just a dildo with feet" (in most situations) are going to get your feelings hurt. Which is inconsistent with what I think a "True Bull" should be...

White men just want you to fuck there wife’s little pussy
I'm going to add this to my above response. I generally don't give half a fuck about most of the "wants" of white men. One of the reasons I couldn't be what the quintessential "Bull" is in my mind 🤣. I'd want the boyfriends, and husbands out of the picture... So there's that. Them being participants. Is one of the strange peculiarities of the "lifestyle". That I just couldn't get on board with.

Last edited:
I'm going to add this to my above response. I generally don't give half a fuck about most of the "wants" of white men. One of the reasons I couldn't be what the quintessential "Bull" is in my mind 🤣. I'd want the boyfriends, and husbands out of the picture... So there's that. Them being participants. Is one of the strange peculiarities of the "lifestyle". That I just couldn't get on board with.
I agree with this. So in my opinion being a cuck is about focussing 100% on your wife and you don’t matter. So if you don’t matter then it’s best to help her prepare, buy her nice things to wear, make sure she has time, then drop her off and keep out of the way.

I am sure if they want you to be involved in any way whatsoever they will instigate that.

But I think if they are alone to enjoy each other you are doing the very best for your wife.

Maybe a clean up upon her return if she comes back that night, but that again is a gift that only the lovers can decide upon.

Keep out the way, don’t even text or bother them and let them enjoy each other.

Have respect for the bull and don’t give any indication that you are going to be around and about bothering them.

Bla bla blah ..I know ,everyone else is a plantation negro but you here to prove you are better then the average black man .same old gimmick ..long as story .tell it to Dr Umar. The questions are general. You stop taking things as soo personal bro
The question is a personal question so I answered from a personal perspective!

Surprisingly you run into numerous sensitive guys on this site that all all of these social, and racial sensitivities about the lifestyle, yet they have their azzes on here trying to get laid by the same folks they are complaining about! The question wouldn't have been asked if those sensitive types stayed in the vanilla dating world where they belong!

I'm never condescending to others, but I'm definitely above average!

If you are dick policing other men, then you are definitely an agent of the plantation.

I am a veteran. I have more than one degree. My passport has been stamped on multiple continents. I am a rarity in that I was married until death did us part. I raised our children. I may be too involved in raising THEIR children but I'm good with it.

Note I didn't tell you "F*ck off!" nor did I refer to you as a simp. I am unique unto myself-don't need to.
As a Marine we do what we want, we go where we want, we get what we want all because we want to! I don't have to prove anything to anyone else but myself for the rest of my life after my tours of War and service to my country! The Bull Dog is not concerned with the ramblings of the chihuahuas!

It seems that if you don't agree with the racial and social sensitivities of some folks and the dick policing around here, then you think that you are better than everyone else! F#ck it if the shoe fit I guess I'll wear then gents!

This lifestyle have a racial aspect to it. something that is taboo and some it’s a fantasy yes people make it a reality i’ve been with many black men and some of them want long relationship, but being a married woman I still love my husband, so it do not go any further sex and having a good time

Back