Splash Mocha Orlando

jab4957

Couple
I’ve never been to this event before. I have a friend that has a room and invited me to share with her, so we are contemplating going. I wanted to ask some questions as I’ve never been:

1. Do most of the women use condoms or no? I know it’s a personal choice but wondered if there is a normal.

2. Is it hard to find BBC willing to play bare? I want a lot recently tested men to cum in my pussy while my husband watches.

3. My husband has set a goal of 30 different men to fuck me. Fucking only counts if I get Creampie. He says he had a reward for me if I can pull it off. Is this possible? I thought if there’s a bare group room that might make it easier.

4. Since I would be doing this with my hot best friend and sharing a room. Are most BBC ok fucking with others in the room. Likely her also getting fucked.

5. Just a curiosity question for black men and other couples that have attended. What is your experience? Anything I need to know? How many did you fuck?

Before the hate I tested regularly, vaccinated, and on prep. So please leave the hate at home. This is my and my husband’s fantasy exploration.

You can search other posts for Mocha splash events posts is this also the first time for your friend?

Please report back I would love to hear about your adventures :threesome:

Last edited:
You can search other posts for Mocha splash events posts is this also the first time for your friend?

Please report back I would love to hear about your adventures :threesome:
To this event it’s her first time. She is a huge BBC slut through and craves bare sex with them. I’m still newer to BBC and she and her husband want me to be like her so we can do it together. We’re planning an event at her house where she and I take care of 6 BBCs.

To this event it’s her first time. She is a huge BBC slut through and craves bare sex with them. I’m still newer to BBC and she and her husband want me to be like her so we can do it together. We’re planning an event at her house where she and I take care of 6 BBCs.
Sounds like you'll have fun don't worry about goals do what you feel stop means stop. Enjoy your trip to Orlando

I’ve never been to this event before. I have a friend that has a room and invited me to share with her, so we are contemplating going. I wanted to ask some questions as I’ve never been:

1. Do most of the women use condoms or no? I know it’s a personal choice but wondered if there is a normal.

2. Is it hard to find BBC willing to play bare? I want a lot recently tested men to cum in my pussy while my husband watches.

3. My husband has set a goal of 30 different men to fuck me. Fucking only counts if I get Creampie. He says he had a reward for me if I can pull it off. Is this possible? I thought if there’s a bare group room that might make it easier.

4. Since I would be doing this with my hot best friend and sharing a room. Are most BBC ok fucking with others in the room. Likely her also getting fucked.

5. Just a curiosity question for black men and other couples that have attended. What is your experience? Anything I need to know? How many did you fuck?

Before the hate I tested regularly, vaccinated, and on prep. So please leave the hate at home. This is my and my husband’s fantasy exploration.
Yes. We’ve been to a few Splash Mocha events. My wife and I will go to the chocolate room. I can remember her one night getting fucked by 12 guys within three hours to four hours. Most everyone uses condoms which is a good thing. You can go down to the pool and pick up a few guys. When you’re in the pool, there’s a lot of touching and feeling I’m pretty sure they ask you to go to your room or to their room. They don’t allow sex in the common areas including the pool. In the common areas you have to be dressed, but most people are semi-dressed.

Yes. We’ve been to a few Splash Mocha events. My wife and I will go to the chocolate room. I can remember her one night getting fucked by 12 guys within three hours to four hours. Most everyone uses condoms which is a good thing. You can go down to the pool and pick up a few guys. When you’re in the pool, there’s a lot of touching and feeling I’m pretty sure they ask you to go to your room or to their room. They don’t allow sex in the common areas including the pool. In the common areas you have to be dressed, but most people are semi-dressed.
Wow she must have been sore!

Back