Splash Mocha glory hole rooms

I read on the splash mocha website for the Orlando event that there are glory hole rooms. It specially says there is a room for women and a room for men. Does that mean there is a glory hole room for men to suck dick too? I was under the impression that, at least in the public areas, splash mocha was a 100% straight event.

There is one gloryhole room, not two. More like male and female sections. The reference is to those RECEIVING the oral attention, not those providing it. The male gloryhole are basically holes in a kind of curtain thing, where women can suck whatever comes through. The female "gloryhole" is basically a curtain covering the lower body, where men can lick her.

Splash Mocha is not for bisexual men. It just isn't. Find a different event.

There is one gloryhole room, not two. More like male and female sections. The reference is to those RECEIVING the oral attention, not those providing it. The male gloryhole are basically holes in a kind of curtain thing, where women can suck whatever comes through. The female "gloryhole" is basically a curtain covering the lower body, where men can lick her.

Splash Mocha is not for bisexual men. It just isn't. Find a different event.
I actually am not bisexual. I was just curious cause of how it was worded and to know in advance what the rooms were for

I read on the splash mocha website for the Orlando event that there are glory hole rooms. It specially says there is a room for women and a room for men. Does that mean there is a glory hole room for men to suck dick too? I was under the impression that, at least in the public areas, splash mocha was a 100% straight event.
Splash Mocha is considered a straight event and the gloryhole rooms (male and female) provide straight sex….but what you and another couple do in the privacy of your room is totally up to you. There are cuckold couples who attend and they may ask if you’re against the husband “cleaning” you up after sex. For me, as long as the hotwife is in the room I have no problem with the hubby doing clean up duty. Hope this helps you?

Splash Mocha does not cater to the cuckold or bisexual lifestyle, we are a hotwife/swinger party. However, we will not tell you what you can or cannot do with potential playmates as long as it isn't illegal or breaking our rules. Whatever you and your potential playmates choose to do is up to you and for you all to have conversations concerning your expectations of playtime.

As for the glory hole room, we have one glory hole room. On one side is a glory hole wall for men and on the other is a glory hole wall for women. The one for women is a solid wall, we do have furniture for her to lay on, she puts the bottom half of her body through it, the top half is blocked by a curtain (for anonymity) where she can either have oral sex or sex and not know who is playing with her and they don't know who she is.

Every one of our events have the glory hole walls, not just Orlando.

I hope this clear up some confusion.

Sincerely,

Tina~

Splash Mocha is considered a straight event and the gloryhole rooms (male and female) provide straight sex….but what you and another couple do in the privacy of your room is totally up to you. There are cuckold couples who attend and they may ask if you’re against the husband “cleaning” you up after sex. For me, as long as the hotwife is in the room I have no problem with the hubby doing clean up duty. Hope this helps you?
Well ……what goes on in private who cares….you figure it out before the door closes….I love it all ❤️❤️‍🔥👅💋👠🏆any weman available

Q for our upcoming SM event in Orlando:

We are a stag/vixen and at times a threesomecouple and not a cuck situation. What do most of the husbands do at SM events? Are there a lot joining in or sitting back watching? I am guessing the bulls generally want to be in a dominant situation and not dealing with a hubby??

We are incredibly excited for this weekend of fun.

We do not tell guests what their playtime should or shouldn't be like. That is up to you and your potential playmates. If your husband wants to participate he is more than welcomed to, if he prefers to take a backseat and watch, great, if he prefers not to be present while you play that's fine too. It is all up to you and your husband. You do what you are comfortable with. Splash Mocha is from mild to wild and everything in between.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Cheers,

Tina~

We do not tell guests what their playtime should or shouldn't be like. That is up to you and your potential playmates. If your husband wants to participate he is more than welcomed to, if he prefers to take a backseat and watch, great, if he prefers not to be present while you play that's fine too. It is all up to you and your husband. You do what you are comfortable with. Splash Mocha is from mild to wild and everything in between.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Cheers,

Tina~
Tina,

Thanks for your reply. I am certain you would not tell your guests how to enjoy this weekend. I was more looking for the norm at this type of event. We just returned from Fantasy Fest and Bliss cruise....neither of which are centered around black males focusing solely on white women. Given that exciting and tasty dynamic, I was merely looking for the norm of what the hubbys do, whether it be in group situations, or dark rooms/glory holes, etc.

Tina,

Thanks for your reply. I am certain you would not tell your guests how to enjoy this weekend. I was more looking for the norm at this type of event. We just returned from Fantasy Fest and Bliss cruise....neither of which are centered around black males focusing solely on white women. Given that exciting and tasty dynamic, I was merely looking for the norm of what the hubbys do, whether it be in group situations, or dark rooms/glory holes, etc.
Gottcha. Its really a mixed bag. Some hubbies take a backseat and some participate.

Bro,no men sucking men at Splash,if that's someone's thing it definitely will have to be done in private

Back