Splash Mocha glory hole rooms

I read on the splash mocha website for the Orlando event that there are glory hole rooms. It specially says there is a room for women and a room for men. Does that mean there is a glory hole room for men to suck dick too? I was under the impression that, at least in the public areas, splash mocha was a 100% straight event.
That doesn't not mean the glory hole for men is for men, its for men to stand up at and ladies to be on their knees in front of it. It's about anonymity. The glory hole for women is for them to have half of their bodies through it and they don't know who is playing with them.

That doesn't not mean the glory hole for men is for men, its for men to stand up at and ladies to be on their knees in front of it. It's about anonymity. The glory hole for women is for them to have half of their bodies through it and they don't know who is playing with them.
@SplashMocha we’re looking forward to attending our first Splash Mocha in March. Do the playrooms open at a particular time each day? And can husbands watch their wives in the gloryhole room?

@SplashMocha we’re looking forward to attending our first Splash Mocha in March. Do the playrooms open at a particular time each day? And can husbands watch their wives in the gloryhole room?
We do have a daytime playroom that will be open, the nighttime playrooms will open at 10pm until 3am each night. The husbands can watch their wives do whatever they want. What you two decide to do is completely up to you. Just have fun.

We do have a daytime playroom that will be open, the nighttime playrooms will open at 10pm until 3am each night. The husbands can watch their wives do whatever they want. What you two decide to do is completely up to you. Just have fun.
In these play rooms is it easy to find men to go bare? That’s our kink. I’ll have my tests to make sure they can see I’m clean!

Tests show you are clean right up until the very first guy you take after having had the test. So how would that help in a group playroom?
There are guys who ask if they need a condom, which implies that they would play without one. But thankfully,the norm is definitely condoms.

Back