How many women get turned on watching their hubbies suck dick?

I love to watch my girl take huge black lovers and I suck his huge throbbing cock so much bigger than mine , have my throat raped till I can take it and deep throat her lovers cock I like to wear huge full round breasts in a sexy bra to humiliate me as I let him shove his huge fat manhood balls deep up my ass , knowing he's turning me into a sissy big black cock faggot in front of my woman

Had an ex that was very into this- the idea of me taking it up the ass from a big muscular black man, and sucking cock. Before we made love, she would have me tell her fantasies about what the big stud would do to me, and how I would "take it like a bitch." The craziest thing is that after telling her theses stories dozens of times, it really did begin to turn me on as well.

After a while she would finger-fuck my butt while I would tell her these stories, and she would make me "beg for the cock." Eventually we bought a dildo, and then a strap on. Whenever we would meet a gay guy at a party, she would try to get him alone with the two of us, and then she would start talking about how I wanted to be fucked up the ass so badly. My face would turn bright red.

A few times she even got the phone numbers of the guys and gave them to me, but I never went through with it, much to her disappointment. She was out cheating on me and getting screwed left, right and center, and thought it was only proper that I should get fucked as well.

My husband is not gay. But it would make me soooo wet to watch him suck a cock. Make it good and hard before it goes in. I guess it would be the ultimate power trip. Any other ladies feel this way or convinced their husbands to do it?
Yeah, it took a while to find a guy and to encourage my husband to do it. He was still reluctant. I/we had to say, "Open" to him the first time or two. I did not do anything directly to the guy he as going to give a bj to, but both my husband and the blk guy were hard when it was time for my husband to suck. Of course, part of it (and my thrill too) was him swallowing.

I was a lot more excited than that when I finally encouraged him to the point of taking a guy anally. It was a huge thrill for me and be the fact that he was hard the whole time, and came, it was a thrill for my husband too.

Yeah, it took a while to find a guy and to encourage my husband to do it. He was still reluctant. I/we had to say, "Open" to him the first time or two. I did not do anything directly to the guy he as going to give a bj to, but both my husband and the blk guy were hard when it was time for my husband to suck. Of course, part of it (and my thrill too) was him swallowing.

I was a lot more excited than that when I finally encouraged him to the point of taking a guy anally. It was a huge thrill for me and be the fact that he was hard the whole time, and came, it was a thrill for my husband too.
Erika, your husband and I sound very similar. I just need to find the right guy and the proper encouragement. I'm serious enough about it that I've started training with butt plugs.

Back