The truth about cock size (or why you were lied to you when you were told size doesn't matter)

BWCFL

Male
We (as a society) obsess over length, but that gives a very incomplete picture of cock size. While cocks come in all shapes and sizes, the bottom line is that for proportionally sized cocks (say 8" long by 6" circumference - a circumference equal to 75% of length), small differences add up quickly. The key is not just length, but volume.

So let's stop talking about it's the taboo or the skin contrast - and look at the math. Most of the science tells us the average cock size is 5.5", with black men being about 1/2 larger - so 6" or so. A 5" white guy is only slightly small than average (well within 1 standard deviation), and a 6.5" black guy is only slightly larger than average. So the difference in length is 1", which is less than 20% bigger. Not nothing, but certainly not worth all the hype. But in terms of the displacement inside a woman's vagina, the 6" cock is more than double that of the equally proportioned 5" cock (just over 10 cubic inches versus just under 5 cubic inches). And it goes downhill quickly from there. Suppose the cuck is 4.5", and the bull is 7.5". The bull is not quite double the husband in length, but is almost 5 times the total size. It doesn't matter how good a lover the smaller cocked guy is, the harsh reality is that he just can't compete.

We (as a society) obsess over length, but that gives a very incomplete picture of cock size. While cocks come in all shapes and sizes, the bottom line is that for proportionally sized cocks (say 8" long by 6" circumference - a circumference equal to 75% of length), small differences add up quickly. The key is not just length, but volume.

So let's stop talking about it's the taboo or the skin contrast - and look at the math. Most of the science tells us the average cock size is 5.5", with black men being about 1/2 larger - so 6" or so. A 5" white guy is only slightly small than average (well within 1 standard deviation), and a 6.5" black guy is only slightly larger than average. So the difference in length is 1", which is less than 20% bigger. Not nothing, but certainly not worth all the hype. But in terms of the displacement inside a woman's vagina, the 6" cock is more than double that of the equally proportioned 5" cock (just over 10 cubic inches versus just under 5 cubic inches). And it goes downhill quickly from there. Suppose the cuck is 4.5", and the bull is 7.5". The bull is not quite double the husband in length, but is almost 5 times the total size. It doesn't matter how good a lover the smaller cocked guy is, the harsh reality is that he just can't compete.
Correct!
Now establish whether the sensation experienced by a woman relates proportionally to volume, or overproportionally, or less 😁

It's a good point. Volume probably equates to fullness, being stretched etc.. but it's extra surface area that causes more internal nerves to be stimulated.

I think women say size doesn’t matter because they know most men aren’t packing so they just want to avoid hurting their future partners feelings. When a woman has a boyfriend/husband that is packing they def wouldn’t be saying that. Mine certainly has never entertained the idea that size doesn’t matter, the opposite actually she’s very honest about her love for big dicks.

I have quite a above average penis myself, over 6 and half in length with really good girth according to my wife 🙂 never been insecure about it and have given a number of women great orgasms

That being said she’s very honest about wanting even bigger and I love her, want to see her getting pleasured even if not by me. So now we’re looking for a Big Black Guy

Lol.. guys if your girl tells you size doesn't matter she is just trying to save your feelings.

Girls talking to their men who have small dicks.

" Oh honey size doesn't matter, it's how you use it."

Your girl that's cheating on you talking to me and other hung guys that are running through her.

" Oh my fucking God I love big dicks."

It's facts!

(...)
Now establish whether the sensation experienced by a woman relates proportionally to volume, or overproportionally, or less 😁
(Please excuse the poor quality of the hand sketch.)
In a realistic scenario the (vaginal) pleasure to (penetrative) size correlation chart looks pretty much like this...
spr-chart.png
Explanation: Once size is big enough to be noticable overproportional increase of sensations experienced by a Woman from vaginal penetration with increased penetrative size is usual with smaller and average sizes but stops once great pleasure is achieved and "slows down" to proportional and underproportional growth until the reach of a tipping point. That is where pain is added to the sensational mix ("it hurts so good") until, with a further increase of penetrative size pleasure drastically drops at one point while pain further increases and completely takes over ("ouch") with more "extreme" sizes even leading to (severe) injuries like tissue fractures and such.

Most of the science tells us the average cock size is 5.5", with black men being about 1/2 larger - so 6" or so.
Not really. Recent paper from urology debunked this by stating the effect ethnic origin is not statistically significant on penis size. The older results (the one stating the difference between black, white, asians...) were based on both clinical and SELF-REPORTED measures, where, because of lack of clinical data, most of african country sizes were self reported. You can easily imagine that lot of men "approximate" their lenght by excess quite often. Most recent papers, instead, rely only on clinical bone pressed measurement of ~12K people.

The point that you are trying to make is valid. However, @MarknMary has/have already brought up the subject of the Woman's sensation from penetrative stimulation which in my opinion should be focused most on! The majority of Women claim that girth would be more important to them than length which also means that volume alone cannot be the deciding factor without considering proportion as well. (Now go try finding a formula that is accurate and reflects that.)

As much appreciated a formula for the perfect size (also depending on the individual Woman) would be... like another member once correctly hinted at me: "Math is not sexy." 🤣

Well I’m not sure as every black guy’s penis we have enjoyed all but one has been much bigger than my own . I also believe that when you see a black penis the colour makes them look larger and more aggressive to look at and that after my wife has been with a black bull my penis is to small for her vagina due the stretching she has had by the black penis that she has taken before mine . That’s if I’m allowed to have seconds after him. Until she had her first black cock experience she never complained about the size of my white cock . From her first black cock experience with his cock being almost twice the size of my own, she experienced sexual satisfaction that I had never been able to give her .
She is now definitely a black cock size queen and regrets not experiencing black cock when I first brought the subject up. She’s now addicted to black guy’s with large endowment

Last edited:
Not really. Recent paper from urology debunked this by stating the effect ethnic origin is not statistically significant on penis size. The older results (the one stating the difference between black, white, asians...) were based on both clinical and SELF-REPORTED measures, where, because of lack of clinical data, most of african country sizes were self reported. You can easily imagine that lot of men "approximate" their lenght by excess quite often. Most recent papers, instead, rely only on clinical bone pressed measurement of ~12K people.
Ok, than what is average size, really?

(Please excuse the poor quality of the hand sketch.)
In a realistic scenario the (vaginal) pleasure to (penetrative) size correlation chart looks pretty much like this...
View attachment 6475180
Explanation: Once size is big enough to be noticable overproportional increase of sensations experienced by a Woman from vaginal penetration with increased penetrative size is usual with smaller and average sizes but stops once great pleasure is achieved and "slows down" to proportional and underproportional growth until the reach of a tipping point. That is where pain is added to the sensational mix ("it hurts so good") until, with a further increase of penetrative size pleasure drastically drops at one point while pain further increases and completely takes over ("ouch") with more "extreme" sizes even leading to (severe) injuries like tissue fractures and such.
So are you saying that these women running around talking about how the biggest cocks they ever had was 12", 13", 14" inches and that they enjoyed it are full of shyte?😂🤣

Back