The truth about cock size (or why you were lied to you when you were told size doesn't matter)

We (as a society) obsess over length, but that gives a very incomplete picture of cock size. While cocks come in all shapes and sizes, the bottom line is that for proportionally sized cocks (say 8" long by 6" circumference - a circumference equal to 75% of length), small differences add up quickly. The key is not just length, but volume.

So let's stop talking about it's the taboo or the skin contrast - and look at the math. Most of the science tells us the average cock size is 5.5", with black men being about 1/2 larger - so 6" or so. A 5" white guy is only slightly small than average (well within 1 standard deviation), and a 6.5" black guy is only slightly larger than average. So the difference in length is 1", which is less than 20% bigger. Not nothing, but certainly not worth all the hype. But in terms of the displacement inside a woman's vagina, the 6" cock is more than double that of the equally proportioned 5" cock (just over 10 cubic inches versus just under 5 cubic inches). And it goes downhill quickly from there. Suppose the cuck is 4.5", and the bull is 7.5". The bull is not quite double the husband in length, but is almost 5 times the total size. It doesn't matter how good a lover the smaller cocked guy is, the harsh reality is that he just can't compete.
So true. The drastic difference is extraordinary even inside fairly average sizes let alone the extreme differences between tiny cucks and huge Bulls

Lol.. guys if your girl tells you size doesn't matter she is just trying to save your feelings.

Girls talking to their men who have small dicks.

" Oh honey size doesn't matter, it's how you use it."

Your girl that's cheating on you talking to me and other hung guys that are running through her.

" Oh my fucking God I love big dicks."

It's facts!
So true. Want to get all women to stop lying

Never saw that chart before. It's perfect lol And I love that the scale is left blank - the sizes marking each category are different for each woman, and change from day to day. But the general gist seems to be right for most women!
Love the chart too. Wish I was on the side where I could hold back to avoid injury versus not enough to provide great pleasure

Love the chart too. Wish I was on the side where I could hold back to avoid injury versus not enough to provide great pleasure
Whatever you say. One thing which i think is important here is that we are not talking about sex in general but only vaginal penetrative sex with "an object" (that can be your penis, of course). Sex does not equal intercourse and cannot be limited to the act of two sexual organs brought together. Sex involves all senses! There are many things that contribute to a good sexual experience and the key to that is arousal. (Hint: The right words at the right time whispered in a Woman's ear can do a lot! ;) )
As far as physical stimulation is concerned there are many possible means to provide that. It's not all about the G-spot. Erogenous zones, clit, etc. You don't have to rely on your penis alone, you have two hands and a mouth too - use them! And it is not forbidden to use "helpers". If you feel like your Woman is too loose or too deep for the size of your penis you can make use of a sleeve in order to add girth and length or you can include other toys in your sexual play. It ain't no rocket science - be playful, try out new things because it's meant to be fun, and it will be enjoyable and satisfying for you and your Woman. Just enjoy life!

The very first time I had sex was with the mom of my high school girlfriend. She was 34 and I was 17. She only had one man before me. Her high school boyfriend. Middle aged white guy. Long story short. When she saw my teenage cock. Her eyes widened and said "Oh my!* Just before she put her mouth on it. When she said take me to your bed and got undressed and laid down. O got in and she pulled me on top and between her legs. She reached down and put my cock on her pussy. I was scared and nervous and leaned forward and missed! Slid out and up. She grabbed it again and put it in her pussy. I leaned forward and didn't miss this time. The look on her face. Like she saw a ghost. Then she pulled her knees up and I got closer and pushed it all the way in. She said that I was so big that she felt like a virgin! From that moment on. I knew I had something different and it wasn't until being with other older mature white women that I was told that I had the biggest longest thickest cock they ever had. Being told that I've gone deeper into a woman than she's ever felt is exciting and powerful. Being told that I've completely filled a woman up so she's stuffed full of cock? Remarkable. So from my experience. Having a big long fat cock and knowing how to use it is something women have enjoyed

The very first time I had sex was with the mom of my high school girlfriend. She was 34 and I was 17. She only had one man before me. Her high school boyfriend. Middle aged white guy. Long story short. When she saw my teenage cock. Her eyes widened and said "Oh my!* Just before she put her mouth on it. When she said take me to your bed and got undressed and laid down. O got in and she pulled me on top and between her legs. She reached down and put my cock on her pussy. I was scared and nervous and leaned forward and missed! Slid out and up. She grabbed it again and put it in her pussy. I leaned forward and didn't miss this time. The look on her face. Like she saw a ghost. Then she pulled her knees up and I got closer and pushed it all the way in. She said that I was so big that she felt like a virgin! From that moment on. I knew I had something different and it wasn't until being with other older mature white women that I was told that I had the biggest longest thickest cock they ever had. Being told that I've gone deeper into a woman than she's ever felt is exciting and powerful. Being told that I've completely filled a woman up so she's stuffed full of cock? Remarkable. So from my experience. Having a big long fat cock and knowing how to use it is something women have enjoyed
I would be so excited to hear my wife tell a black man those things!

With you being only 17 and that wife being so impressed and appreciative, your first fuck must have been very ego-boosting and satisfying and trippy for you.

Did the wife orgasm with you?
Did she cum? She left my sheets soaked from her pussy juices. She said that I was the first man that gave her an orgasm in her life. She told me that she could feel my balls slapping on her ass when I had her legs on my shoulders. She told me that I was so deep in her pussy that she felt like a virgin and she was the mom of four ******* including my girlfriend. She even called me after she left my parents house that she wanted to come back the next day. When she came back and was in our yard at night with her dress around her hips that I shouldn't do it cuz it was wrong. When I stopped. She told me to fuck her fuck her! She even told me that I was the best sex she ever had and she's 71 years old and still wants my cock

Great response. Hot reading it. Jealous of course. Out of curiosity how big are you?

Yes, size matters (a lot). But there is another side to the story.

It’s not only about average white and average black compared. It’s about the distribution (bell curve). The vast majority of all guys out there are average or somewhat close to average. On that scale size differences often really don’t matter that much.

Less than 1 % of all men have an 8 inch cock (or more). So statistically speaking a woman could possibly date 100 guys without ever making an outstanding experience like that.

So what I am saying: many women who tell you size wouldn’t matter are (subjectively) speaking the truth because all they know from own experience are small deviations from the norm. Also pretending to be satisfied with average stuff is also a psychological strategy to be more happy in life because not everybody can end up with a 10 as a partner or lover. Not enough 10s out there. These things happen subconsciously if you don’t know the experience first hand.

But of course many women know better and chose to lie and protect their man’s ego and pride.

Last edited:
Yes, size matters (a lot). But there is another side to the story.

It’s not only about average white and average black compared. It’s about the distribution (bell curve). The vast majority of all guys out there are average or somewhat close to average. On that scale size differences often really don’t matter that much.

Less than 1 % of all men have an 8 inch cock (or more). So statistically speaking a woman could possibly date 100 guys without ever making an outstanding experience like that.

So what I am saying: many women who tell you size wouldn’t matter are (subjectively) speaking the truth because all they know from own experience are small deviations from the norm. Also pretending to be satisfied with average stuff is also a psychological strategy to be more happy in life because not everybody can end up with a 10 as a partner or lover. Not enough 10s out there. These things happen subconsciously if you don’t know the experience first hand.

But of course many women know better and chose to lie and protect their man’s ego and pride.
What's true is that "average size" means nothing. At least not much, really. However penis size distribution is not close to a Gaussian "bell curve" like you mentioned. It is much closer to an equal distribution or a very flat "bell curve" at most. This means that most men are not close to the average size as there are many with (much) bigger and (much) smaller penises, respectively. Men within an inch range of the average size are no more than 15%.
If you pick up an arbitrary guy you can get anything from four inches to eight inches with none of those being significantly more likely than the other. ;) So, if you prefer a certain size, either trust your luck or search from different venues: Look up profiles on swinger sites where guys are posting their nude pics, for instance. ;)
Other than that... pick a Black guy instead of a white and hope for the best. 🤣

Back