Votes: 392 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 42 8.8%
  • Don't know

Votes: 42 8.8%

• Total voters

Nosila

Female
I always said size does not matter, but then I had only ever experienced normal sized men before, and to be honest, I have not exactly had many sexual encounters. I was married quite young. But last Saturday night I cheated on my husband for the first time in our 20 year marraige. The black guy must have been around 7 or 8 inches and quite girthy, and I am only 5ft3, so that was quite big for me. This has left me wanting to discuss the issue that I have never discussed with friends or work colleagues. So girls, does size make a difference do you think?

I always said size does not matter, but then I had only ever experienced normal sized men before, and to be honest, I have not exactly had many sexual encounters. I was married quite young. But last Saturday night I cheated on my husband for the first time in our 20 year marraige. The black guy must have been around 7 or 8 inches and quite girthy, and I am only 5ft3, so that was quite big for me. This has left me wanting to discuss the issue that I have never discussed with friends or work colleagues. So girls, does size make a difference do you think?
My wife says it matters, I have to use large black dildos on her before I fuck her so she has had that full feeling

Thread specifically asks for the opinion of the "girls". Dick size is non-issue for me. However I kinda would like to see what the "girls" have to say about it. Wouldn't you guys?😏
beef GIF

I was actually looking to see if you were going to say that the bigger size made some kind of a significant difference and increase of fun and pleasure but I didn't see that!

As a married guy with a reasonable size cock.. 7 3/4 I know it does and love seeing my wfe take a cock a little longer and thicker .. 8 1/4 .. and thicker .. (we haven't yet found anyone larger) ... always great to see her face as a larger cock stretches her more than me.

Back