Size preferences changing over time?

How has your size preference and tolerance shifted since you started fucking bigger cocks?

• Size preference has not changed at all.

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • I prefer larger now, with less discomfort. And smaller sizes are less pleasurable than before.

Votes: 59 83.1%
  • I prefer larger now, but discomfort is the same.

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • I prefer larger now, but smaller sizes don’t feel worse than before.

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • I have just started taking other cocks, but feel my preferences changing.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

darklight

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
CA, US
Regardless of your starting physical size preference, and tolerance for larger cock without too much discomfort, has your size preference gotten larger over time, or your comfort with larger sizes? Has your physical pleasure from or enjoyment of smaller or more average sizes decreased?

Obviously physical tissues do not become looser, but there are so many physiological and psychological adaptations possible in response to what you regularly do we wonder what people’s experiences are like out there. ❤️

I prefer larger now but if Im really into the guy his size wont matter. I enjoy larger than smaller but you can be average sized and give a good time. You dont have to be huge to feel good.

Wife has always been a size queen.
Same!! .. she just won't admit it though ... I am 7 3/4 and i'ts great to see her with a lover who has a larger cock ... especially thicker. In early days she would not ask a prospective lover about it ... now.. I know she looks for a full body pic to check him, and his cock size out first.

Back