Size doesn’t really matter……

This thread is too funny. A bunch of guys telling what a woman thinks. The guy who started this line of BS even has the nerve to call all women liars if they say size doesn't matter. I've never said that exact phrase but i many times I've said it wasn't important. Because it isn't to many females. If the guys cock is average and he knows what he's doing the job will get done.
A woman can get off without a guy by using one or two fingers and most cocks I've had are bigger than two of my fingers. I am a female and a majority of the discussions I've had with other females doesn't revolve around a guys cock size. Of course bigger if not too big is a plus but it's not at the top of any female I've personally known list. Guys are far more consumed by cock size than any female I've ever known. Some even go into great detail about how good that big cock feels. How would they know that? Gay or BI perhaps.
Those females who tell you size doesn't matter might just be being polite, not a liar. When your with a guy why would you belittle his size if your having sex with him. Talk about a erection destroyer. Would you expect a woman to get into having sex with you if you said "your tits are not as big i prefer" Many would walk away leaving you to use your hand.
100%. I am so amused at the male discussiuons telling us what we like and what we want and how we want it.

Only black guys can..I mean there's always exceptions to the rule, but it you have to question yourself here... Hey. I frequently made a white woman orgasm over 40+ times each time we fucked. But I'd like to think of myself as the exception to black men also. Especially if the white female buys into my bullshit.
40+ times.....

Size doesn't matter is a quote white boys made up
I got into this by accident. Met a couple and they invited me to their hotel room. They gave me compliments on my features and from there I started exploring in online communities with great success with other couples. This "white boy" was even a bull for couple black couples.

I also realized that having a big dick is not always good for the girls as they complain about the pain when I go deep in. Maybe a one-off thing, to check the big-dick mark off their bucket lists but certainly not for the long run. For the ones looking for big dicks, they tend to enjoy this mix of pain with the overall pleasure. To this point not only one girl has managed to deep throat me. I've had more than 70 sexual partners and I have high standards for girls when it comes to their bodies. #statistics
Don't worry, I'm clean. I take measures and I practice safe sex.

Enjoy you delusional dream! Is that where you nick name coms from?

I totally understand and respect the right of preference. I was just kidding, lol. I also have my preference of what type of women I like to connect/meet with.
I was driving thru NC last night on my way to NJ and said dang TMP is probably making some buy's eyeballs roll in his head right now, sure wish it was me, hahaha.

Back