Size doesn’t really matter……

luvs2watchhishotwife

Male
Gold Member
….when I hear some woman say and/or write this now, I think several things:

1. She’s never really had good cock, only dicks which are small or maybe a few big but still white that just can’t perform, lacks stamina and is in for only their own pleasure (I know there are a few exceptions but not the norm)….not like a bull in this lifestyle with an 8-10” long, nice and thick black cock, with lots of stamina, moves and know how in it to fuck them so good, they win the pussy over and can get it anytime they want…..in other words, most women when they say, oh, size doesn’t matter, she’s never had a BBC ♠️ Bull.​
2. She is a fucking lying bitch!!!! 😂
3. Too young and/or too blinded by love to understand this question…..does penis size matter, is asked as pure sexual pleasure/satisfaction. I guess most women have their pussy and heart tied together and can’t wrap their head around casual sex but more than you would think can and do, they are just far more secretive, discreet and deny, deny, deny where as male sluts brag like mad about any and all pussy they get.​
My wife use to tell me, oh, size doesn’t make that much of a difference, it’s the motion, blah, blah, blah. In the past fifteen years (15) of her taking BBC, i can for sure tell you, her outlook has changed. She’ll do things with a hung black bull she never did to or with me back when we were pretty kinky but monogamous and she had no idea I really wanted this. They always get a hell of a blowjob, every single time. They get their balls sucked on, their taints licked and her tongue in their ass if they desire. If they want to fuck her ass, no questions asked, ass in air, lube thrown to the back and there you go, get at it. I’ve never been in her ass, not once. She’s talked several friends into fucking them with her and she’ll even lick balls and pussy while laying under her friend….hell, my wife has now had more pussy in her life than me!…..and she wants to convert and bring her bulls even more white pussies.​
I’m of the opinion women lie a lot about sex and the size thing is one of them. Yeah, if your in love and wanting marriage or just like monogamy and being fucked and never having orgasms on a small dick and/or you’ve never experienced what a real fuck is and having wave after wave of orgasms while being impaled by an expert cocksman wielding a big, thick, perfect in every way black sword….I guess you don’t know any better and size wouldn’t matter. My wife is pretty emphatic now a days, she’s had black and won’t go back. She tells me she’s at a point in her life, i lead us here and this is the consequences….she won’t love them but her pussy will and does and it’s like a *******, an addiction and she can’t go back to vanilla one on one sex. In other words she is saying, honey, size matters and your little dick just doesn’t cut it now that I’ve tasted what sex should be like and I’m never going to be without good cock in my life as long as my body craves them and orgasms. She’s only converted a handful over to the dark side but each and every one of them has been just like my wife, they found out they lived sex starved lives and didn’t realize fucking could be so goddamn wonderful and orgasmic. You mean, their are cocks that big that can fuck you literally senseless for hours until you are so exhausted you beg for mercy as your body still wants that big cock but your physically exhausted from all the contractions your body has been thru having orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. yeah, that doesn’t sound like a lot of fun does it………the sex my wife’s friends described with their white men, pretty equivalent to me. Small dicks, good at oral, never orgasm via penis penetration, husband usually didn’t worry about their needs/orgasms, more of stick it in, pump away for 1-2 minutes, cum, a peck on the cheek, roll over and snore. Imagine years and years of that only to try BBC, get your pussy eaten as they love eating pussy too, the excitement of holding and stroking a cock, not a little penis, one that you stack both hands on top of and still have more penis sticking out than your husband has total. Then, they work it in slow, read your reactions and fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck, move you in new positions, fuck, slap your ass lightly but letting you know they are there, it builds and builds and then the orgasms start rolling and he keeps fucking and fucking and fucking and finally cums……talks sexy to you, letting you know how sexy you are, how great your body felt, how that was the best pussy ever and next thing you know, after a few minutes When you look down, that big black cock is standing to attention again and then he really puts a fucking on you. My wfie told me she has just lost count and almost ******* from having intense, powerful and ongoing orgasms when they fuck her rounds 2, 3, 4 and sometimes 5 and 6.​
So what do you think, am I the only one calling BS to the women that say size doesn’t matter, that if those women would relax and enjoy a big black bulls cock, they’d be totally changed???? I’m just glad my wife is honest now and discovered that she was wrong for most of her life, when it comes to her body having orgasms, a big black cock is just what the doctor ordered!​
I get it​

1. She’s never really had good cock, only dicks which are small or maybe a few big but still white that just can’t perform, lacks stamina and is in for only their own pleasure (I know there are a few exceptions but not the norm)….not like a bull in this lifestyle with an 8-10” long, nice and thick black cock, with lots of stamina, moves and know how in it to fuck them so good, they win the pussy over and can get it anytime they want…..in other words, most women when they say, oh, size doesn’t matter, she’s never had a BBC ♠️ Bull.​
3. Too young and/or too blinded by love to understand this question…..does penis size matter, is asked as pure sexual pleasure/satisfaction. I guess most women have their pussy and heart tied together and can’t wrap their head around casual sex but more than you would think can and do, they are just far more secretive, discreet and deny, deny, deny where as male sluts brag like mad about any and all pussy they get.​
My wife use to tell me, oh, size doesn’t make that much of a difference, it’s the motion, blah, blah, blah. In the past fifteen years (15) of her taking BBC, i can for sure tell you, her outlook has changed. She’ll do things with a hung black bull she never did to or with me back when we were pretty kinky but monogamous and she had no idea I really wanted this. They always get a hell of a blowjob, every single time. They get their balls sucked on, their taints licked and her tongue in their ass if they desire. If they want to fuck her ass, no questions asked, ass in air, lube thrown to the back and there you go, get at it. I’ve never been in her ass, not once. She’s talked several friends into fucking them with her and she’ll even lick balls and pussy while laying under her friend….hell, my wife has now had more pussy in her life than me!…..and she wants to convert and bring her bulls even more white pussies.​
I’m of the opinion women lie a lot about sex and the size thing is one of them. Yeah, if your in love and wanting marriage or just like monogamy and being fucked and never having orgasms on a small dick and/or you’ve never experienced what a real fuck is and having wave after wave of orgasms while being impaled by an expert cocksman wielding a big, thick, perfect in every way black sword….I guess you don’t know any better and size wouldn’t matter. My wife is pretty emphatic now a days, she’s had black and won’t go back. She tells me she’s at a point in her life, i lead us here and this is the consequences….she won’t love them but her pussy will and does and it’s like a *******, an addiction and she can’t go back to vanilla one on one sex. In other words she is saying, honey, size matters and your little dick just doesn’t cut it now that I’ve tasted what sex should be like and I’m never going to be without good cock in my life as long as my body craves them and orgasms. She’s only converted a handful over to the dark side but each and every one of them has been just like my wife, they found out they lived sex starved lives and didn’t realize fucking could be so goddamn wonderful and orgasmic. You mean, their are cocks that big that can fuck you literally senseless for hours until you are so exhausted you beg for mercy as your body still wants that big cock but your physically exhausted from all the contractions your body has been thru having orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. yeah, that doesn’t sound like a lot of fun does it………the sex my wife’s friends described with their white men, pretty equivalent to me. Small dicks, good at oral, never orgasm via penis penetration, husband usually didn’t worry about their needs/orgasms, more of stick it in, pump away for 1-2 minutes, cum, a peck on the cheek, roll over and snore. Imagine years and years of that only to try BBC, get your pussy eaten as they love eating pussy too, the excitement of holding and stroking a cock, not a little penis, one that you stack both hands on top of and still have more penis sticking out than your husband has total. Then, they work it in slow, read your reactions and fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck, move you in new positions, fuck, slap your ass lightly but letting you know they are there, it builds and builds and then the orgasms start rolling and he keeps fucking and fucking and fucking and finally cums……talks sexy to you, letting you know how sexy you are, how great your body felt, how that was the best pussy ever and next thing you know, after a few minutes When you look down, that big black cock is standing to attention again and then he really puts a fucking on you. My wfie told me she has just lost count and almost ******* from having intense, powerful and ongoing orgasms when they fuck her rounds 2, 3, 4 and sometimes 5 and 6.​
So what do you think, am I the only one calling BS to the women that say size doesn’t matter, that if those women would relax and enjoy a big black bulls cock, they’d be totally changed???? I’m just glad my wife is honest now and discovered that she was wrong for most of her life, when it comes to her body having orgasms, a big black cock is just what the doctor ordered!​
I get it​
I'm 7 and a half black male. Not hardly a bull by any measure. I am tho what I call a forbidden sexual seeker. I understand my prowess in a woman's sexual cycle of unique and unmatched. I can dominate woman after woman or the same woman for days on end complete with orgasmic bliss while only cumn once or twice myself if the woman I'm with is interesting enough to make me orgasm. I'm not sure about size being a natural black male, but I am sure that I can attest penis size is exactly how men look at women. Huge tits no tits bbw slim older younger..I agree with this poster. Size does matter in some sense. Even tho in this board I am a natural black male and only 7 and change. A real black stallions prowess is in how how uses his manhood vs others.

You do realize if your 7 inches plus change, you are like 70% longer than me and 50% more so than most white guys……not sure what you see but my on a good day maybe 4.5” if I stretch it good and it’s super hard vs one 71/2” is like night and day different looking in size. You are still probably longer soft than I am hard.

You do realize if your 7 inches plus change, you are like 70% longer than me and 50% more so than most white guys……not sure what you see but my on a good day maybe 4.5” if I stretch it good and it’s super hard vs one 71/2” is like night and day different looking in size. You are still probably longer soft than I am hard.
Mine is more... It looks small then grows way bigger and fatter... I'm 6'3 but have a very large and wide frame at 235 lbs... My black hands are huge tho. It looks smaller in my hands. I can grip it with both hands and still have some left at the top.. I'm agreeing with you as was my initial comment was

I'm 7 and a half black male. Not hardly a bull by any measure. I am tho what I call a forbidden sexual seeker. I understand my prowess in a woman's sexual cycle of unique and unmatched. I can dominate woman after woman or the same woman for days on end complete with orgasmic bliss while only cumn once or twice myself if the woman I'm with is interesting enough to make me orgasm. I'm not sure about size being a natural black male, but I am sure that I can attest penis size is exactly how men look at women. Huge tits no tits bbw slim older younger..I agree with this poster. Size does matter in some sense. Even tho in this board I am a natural black male and only 7 and change. A real black stallions prowess is in how how uses his manhood vs others.
My experience is that more important than how long a dick is how thick he is.
and for most women that it has a minimum size.
to small doesn’t let them feel much.
Some women just like average because bigger ones hurt them and some love the feeling of getting stretched and filled…

but however I think most woman could have enjoy any size of a man if he is able to adjust to her cravings and likes.
sex is more than just in and out. It’s about how you treat each other and there are many many ways to please a woman outside of only penetration.
but I’m sure that size could be a huge bonus…

To be honest all other cocks on earth dwarf yours so an Asian cock would do better. You seem to think a 7 inch dick is twice as big as white dicks😂
No, not even the average is 3.5, don’t hate on all white dicks because you are a genetic abnormality

Nah dude I’m sure you fit the bull category! I’m 7inches as well and 6inches in girth and I’m consider “big” but my wife is a size queen and said she wants bigger. I got her the Jason Luv dildo and she fell in love with it. I’m comfortable and strongly confidence in my size but I would strongly agree with you that size does matter my wife said she wouldn’t be with me if I was small or average.
Word. You have a good wife. Mine never complained. I tell people all the time GNC vita ripped pack is the way to go. Makes bbc thicker. It's crazy

This thread is too funny. A bunch of guys telling what a woman thinks. The guy who started this line of BS even has the nerve to call all women liars if they say size doesn't matter. I've never said that exact phrase but i many times I've said it wasn't important. Because it isn't to many females. If the guys cock is average and he knows what he's doing the job will get done.
A woman can get off without a guy by using one or two fingers and most cocks I've had are bigger than two of my fingers. I am a female and a majority of the discussions I've had with other females doesn't revolve around a guys cock size. Of course bigger if not too big is a plus but it's not at the top of any female I've personally known list. Guys are far more consumed by cock size than any female I've ever known. Some even go into great detail about how good that big cock feels. How would they know that? Gay or BI perhaps.
Those females who tell you size doesn't matter might just be being polite, not a liar. When your with a guy why would you belittle his size if your having sex with him. Talk about a erection destroyer. Would you expect a woman to get into having sex with you if you said "your tits are not as big i prefer" Many would walk away leaving you to use your hand.

I get it​
Yea my wife has a bigger sized pussy so yea she has my tiny dick does nothing for her. Like the big black thick hanging cocks do and I'm sure it's true

This thread is too funny. A bunch of guys telling what a woman thinks. The guy who started this line of BS even has the nerve to call all women liars if they say size doesn't matter. I've never said that exact phrase but i many times I've said it wasn't important. Because it isn't to many females. If the guys cock is average and he knows what he's doing the job will get done.
A woman can get off without a guy by using one or two fingers and most cocks I've had are bigger than two of my fingers. I am a female and a majority of the discussions I've had with other females doesn't revolve around a guys cock size. Of course bigger if not too big is a plus but it's not at the top of any female I've personally known list. Guys are far more consumed by cock size than any female I've ever known. Some even go into great detail about how good that big cock feels. How would they know that? Gay or BI perhaps.
Those females who tell you size doesn't matter might just be being polite, not a liar. When your with a guy why would you belittle his size if your having sex with him. Talk about a erection destroyer. Would you expect a woman to get into having sex with you if you said "your tits are not as big i prefer" Many would walk away leaving you to use your hand.
Good analysis

Do whiteboys have a chance to fuck girls like black guys do? This post made me terrified they really can do things we can't. I don't want this tuff to be real. I don't want girls like you to drop whiteboyw because of bbc. Is it possible to fuck like that if you're a white boy? I want to make girls feel so happy and good but IDK if I can do it like balck guys

Do whiteboys have a chance to fuck girls like black guys do? This post made me terrified they really can do things we can't. I don't want this tuff to be real. I don't want girls like you to drop whiteboyw because of bbc. Is it possible to fuck like that if you're a white boy? I want to make girls feel so happy and good but IDK if I can do it like balck guys
Only black guys can..I mean there's always exceptions to the rule, but it you have to question yourself here... Hey. I frequently made a white woman orgasm over 40+ times each time we fucked. But I'd like to think of myself as the exception to black men also. Especially if the white female buys into my bullshit.

Only black guys can..I mean there's always exceptions to the rule, but it you have to question yourself here... Hey. I frequently made a white woman orgasm over 40+ times each time we fucked. But I'd like to think of myself as the exception to black men also. Especially if the white female buys into my bullshit.
What??!!!! You're lying!!!! 😭 You don't have proof!! Whiteboys have to be able to do the same stuff....why can't we do it???? Please tell me!!!! You're lying there's no way you made her orgasm that many times!!!! That's not possible.... 😭 You can't be doing that to them...they gotta to live whiteboya still...please...please...please tell me I can do the same thing....how big is your cock?????

Back