Finally used bbc dildo on gf

So I finally used this black strap on hollow dildo on my girlfriend who've I've been dating for almost a year. It makes me 9 inches in length and just slides over your dick. Added like 2 inches or so. I told her to roll over after eating her out and I'd be back with a new toy. I applied a ton of lube to it and rammed it up her pussy nice and slow. She yelled out louder than any other time we've had sex, saying omfg it's soooo big three times. I mean she's moaned before but not like this. After about a minute of pounding her slutty ass she tried pushing me out and her toes were curling I noticed. She rolled over to look at it and didn't mention the color of it just the fact that it was larger than my dick. So we resumed fucking in the missionary position and out of nowhere she screams for me to put all of it inside her. I started slamming that bbc all up in there telling her how she's a big dick slut. I swear she was loving it. I went back to eating her out and she almost squirted from just that. Normally she has to orgasm first and then she squirts if you keep eating her out. When she came she was so loud and vocal it was crazy. After that and she calmed down she said to put it away for a rainey day and she didn't like it cuz its plastic and hurt her. I mean it is on the cheap side for a sex toy but I feel like deep down this whore loves it. I'm going to be buying a higher quality one I told her and she said nothing about it besides the fact that she thinks my dick is all she needs. Later in that night I had her saying when daddy wants to fuck her with that black dick anytime I can and she was all about it. Trying to get her to cum on a bbc dildo as much as possible and stretch her out. Eventually the goal is to have two bbcs stuffing her from both sides and have her almost exclusively bbc.Her snowbunny ratchet ass is about to get whored the fuck out. Typical bunny. Starbucks, cracked cell phone , fake lashes, ect. Just look at this slut.

Attachments

• Snapchat-659113108.jpg
    Snapchat-659113108.jpg
    500.7 KB · Views: 776
Oh yeah!
Please login or become a member to view

The condem don't even fit that bbc. Ffs. Just had a long talk with my gf and she's down to be slutted out. I can't fucking wait ;)

They are all the same... shy at the beginning but so prompt to turn BBC enthusiastic!
Exactly. Recluntant and shy about it but towards the end of our 3 hr conversation she's already showing me all the bbc who have tried hitting her up the past few months on social media. She suggested going to bars to get some. I set the slut loose and she's about to become some bbc property. She asked where they should come lol. I said you let them cum wherever they want and she agreed.

Exactly. Recluntant and shy about it but towards the end of our 3 hr conversation she's already showing me all the bbc who have tried hitting her up the past few months on social media. She suggested going to bars to get some. I set the slut loose and she's about to become some bbc property. She asked where they should come lol. I said you let them cum wherever they want and she agreed.
Woow! Just wait for seeing her first black cock sliding into her....

mine is already addicted to the BBC dildo
it seems our white gfs
Woow! Just for seeing her first black cock sliding into her....
She had one when she was 18. She was blacked out doesn't remember it. She's been with over 50 guys all white shevsays but who knows it could be more, she was passed around ******* at parties. She's a total slut and I love it and her. I love how you said shy and after only a little talk she's already trying to ride bbc. Fucking love my snowbunny.

it seems our white gfs
She had one when she was 18. She was blacked out doesn't remember it. She's been with over 50 guys all white shevsays but who knows it could be more, she was passed around ******* at parties. She's a total slut and I love it and her. I love how you said shy and after only a little talk she's already trying to ride bbc. Fucking love my snowbunny.
Seems to be be very slutty! I love such girls so much!

Back