Does size make a difference?

• Yes

Votes: 392 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 42 8.8%
  • Don't know

Votes: 42 8.8%

• Total voters
Size matters?. Yes. But so long as its the 'right' size. In my past I had a guy who was nearly eleven inches. I also had a lover who was five inches if that. Its all about how you feel with a guy, how he turns you on, you him. Its about the complete package of the guy, who he is, how he is, how the interactions are, how you connect. Can you take a coke can size elephant cock from a guy with a BBC? No?. Would you want more than five inches? What we are trying to say is that a guy is more than his cock. That said women rarely refuse a guy with a larger cock. It just has to fit and feel good for both parties and their enjoyment.

Size matters?. Yes. But so long as its the 'right' size. In my past I had a guy who was nearly eleven inches. I also had a lover who was five inches if that. Its all about how you feel with a guy, how he turns you on, you him. Its about the complete package of the guy, who he is, how he is, how the interactions are, how you connect. Can you take a coke can size elephant cock from a guy with a BBC? No?. Would you want more than five inches? What we are trying to say is that a guy is more than his cock. That said women rarely refuse a guy with a larger cock. It just has to fit and feel good for both parties and their enjoyment.
Welcome back Daphne. Very well said! But then there are Women not looking for a life partner but a f*ck for the night. If you are in the pick-up game you have to live with surprises after unwrapping the 'present'. And yes, if you as a Woman are hot already, you will probably take whatever size he provides instead of not taking anything at all as the alternative. ;)
On the other hand there are Women who have their partner at home right next to them and are not looking for somebody to fulfill a need but a want, someone or something extra, special. And some of those are so-called "size queens". With the rise of online dating and swinger's platforms that have people's profiles with pics and vids, you can go directly for what you prefer instead of having to rely on surprises. That's what some people do, single Women, couples, cheating Women, closet and openly gay men, etc.
Well, some people go directly for what they want and prefer and if that's Black men with big dicks then be it. 🤷‍♂️ Of course that does not mean that 'we' in the remaining dating or hook-up pool can not have fun with the rest and give pleasure and be pleasured by the rest. ;)

Welcome back Daphne. Very well said! But then there are Women not looking for a life partner but a f*ck for the night. If you are in the pick-up game you have to live with surprises after unwrapping the 'present'. And yes, if you as a Woman are hot already, you will probably take whatever size he provides instead of not taking anything at all as the alternative. ;)
On the other hand there are Women who have their partner at home right next to them and are not looking for somebody to fulfill a need but a want, someone or something extra, special. And some of those are so-called "size queens". With the rise of online dating and swinger's platforms that have people's profiles with pics and vids, you can go directly for what you prefer instead of having to rely on surprises. That's what some people do, single Women, couples, cheating Women, closet and openly gay men, etc.
Well, some people go directly for what they want and prefer and if that's Black men with big dicks then be it. 🤷‍♂️ Of course that does not mean that 'we' in the remaining dating or hook-up pool can not have fun with the rest and give pleasure and be pleasured by the rest. ;)
Thank you. Very true. I think I should have made it clearer .

I always said size does not matter, but then I had only ever experienced normal sized men before, and to be honest, I have not exactly had many sexual encounters. I was married quite young. But last Saturday night I cheated on my husband for the first time in our 20 year marraige. The black guy must have been around 7 or 8 inches and quite girthy, and I am only 5ft3, so that was quite big for me. This has left me wanting to discuss the issue that I have never discussed with friends or work colleagues. So girls, does size make a difference do you think?
lol of course it matters lol I got a nice bbc, you know how I was able to get girls to let me share them or run gangbangs on them? It’s cause my dick hit them spots deep lol

Back