Does size make a difference?

• Yes

Votes: 397 82.2%
  • No

Votes: 44 9.1%
  • Don't know

Votes: 42 8.7%

• Total voters
No it doesn't :/ I know men like to compare and brag about things like this but in reality it's not that important. Most women even myself are very happy with an average sized one :)
This is true. I couldn't/ wouldn't try to handle a giant one. Hubby would like to see it, but all I could do with it is suck it.
Reb

I always said size does not matter, but then I had only ever experienced normal sized men before, and to be honest, I have not exactly had many sexual encounters. I was married quite young. But last Saturday night I cheated on my husband for the first time in our 20 year marraige. The black guy must have been around 7 or 8 inches and quite girthy, and I am only 5ft3, so that was quite big for me. This has left me wanting to discuss the issue that I have never discussed with friends or work colleagues. So girls, does size make a difference do you think?
Sounds like you now believe size matters. Am I correct? Why did you cheat?

No it doesn't :/ I know men like to compare and brag about things like this but in reality it's not that important. Most women even myself are very happy with an average sized one :)
Typical attitude of a girl who speaks one thing out (to look good on the outside) and think one thing inside.

I always said size does not matter, but then I had only ever experienced normal sized men before, and to be honest, I have not exactly had many sexual encounters. I was married quite young. But last Saturday night I cheated on my husband for the first time in our 20 year marraige. The black guy must have been around 7 or 8 inches and quite girthy, and I am only 5ft3, so that was quite big for me. This has left me wanting to discuss the issue that I have never discussed with friends or work colleagues. So girls, does size make a difference do you think?
Always matters that’s why we need BBC

Back