Does size make a difference?

• Yes

Votes: 397 82.2%
  • No

Votes: 44 9.1%
  • Don't know

Votes: 42 8.7%

• Total voters
I always said size does not matter, but then I had only ever experienced normal sized men before, and to be honest, I have not exactly had many sexual encounters. I was married quite young. But last Saturday night I cheated on my husband for the first time in our 20 year marraige. The black guy must have been around 7 or 8 inches and quite girthy, and I am only 5ft3, so that was quite big for me. This has left me wanting to discuss the issue that I have never discussed with friends or work colleagues. So girls, does size make a difference do you think?
Is it something you would do again?

It does, you feel more sensations when getting penetrated by a big cock. You have many more options for different positions. Personally there’s nothing like getting fucked long and slow in the spoons position by a huge cock. You just can’t get that with a small dick.

Until I finally gave in after many years of refusing to entertain any idea of having sex with any other guy’s let alone bbc until I was seduced by our now black bull, I thought my husbands penis was big enough to satisfy my Sexual needs. I believed that his penis was around average and although I had never experienced a vaginal orgasm when we had. Sex I was sort of satisfied by good fore play with my husband.
Then after my husband wanting me to experience sex with a black guy who’s endowment would be much larger than my husbands own for many years.
Then when it actually happened after a party we had been invited to, I could not believe the difference between my husbands little white cock and our now regular black bulls penis giving me sexual experiences that I had never realised existed . Both the size of his black penis against my husbands white penis is amazing. Also his stamina as my husband is lucky if he manages to penetrate my vagina before cumin. Where as our black bull lasts so much longer giving me vaginal orgasms that I had never experienced before. He is capable of pounding me hard for at least twenty minutes often longer,

Last edited:
According to my wife, she is perfectly fine with my 5.5" , but when fucking her I can only get 1 orgasm out of her in about 10-15 minutes. But when a bbc is fucking her she starts cumming in around a minute and continues about every 2-3 minutes with them. She told me long ago before we started playing with bbc that she would like about 2-3" longer and much thicker. Well she gets much bigger, all at least 8-9", all black men have thicker cocks, with stamina, especially when they cum in her.

Last edited:
Here is what matters from a purely sexual perspective.
Size. Ability. Attitude.

Size: Length is important but varies from woman to woman since some of us are naturally deeper than others. I prefer something in the 8-10” range but have accommodated even longer. It just takes some time to “open up” to accept more length. I can take about 9” deep without any warm up, but after a few minutes I can take up to 11” or so. And this is real inches I’m talking here, not some inflated bogus 11” measured from the guys taint to his tip. 😂. Girth is even more important as that is what gives us that slutty “full” feeling we end up craving from a nice thick bbc. I don’t think there’s such a thing as too thick since there’s not a man on the planet that is anatomically too thick to fit into a size queen’s pussy. Thickest I’ve had is 8.5” circumference which is around the thickness of a can of Arizona iced tea. That’s the kind of thickness that can make a woman go wild. 😍

Ability: Having a huge cock has no worth if whoever is using it doesn’t know how to handle it. I’ve met some guys with impressively long cocks that did not satisfy me because they were too busy being selfish and not listening to my body. With a great cock comes great responsibility. Many times those with gifts and talents squander them. Don’t be one of those people! Another ability which is maybe more of a special talent that gets attention from some of us sluttier women is the ability to cum very large loads and/or repeatedly. There’s really nothing hotter than feeling my pussy stretch around a huge black cock that is pulsating inside me and filling me up with his hot seed, only to continue to fuck me until I feel that hot sensation once again! Us women also love the feeling of it pouring out of us after you pull out. It’s a kind of deep instinctual affirmation that we are desired to be bred. 🥵🤤🫦

Attitude: having a huge cock also goes to waste if the person it is attached to has a bad attitude. Selfishness, arrogance, presumptuousness, and bad tempers are easy ways to be passed on in spite of your gifted endowment.

Any guy with a below average dick probably shouldn’t expect to be called upon in a purely sexual role if we’re wanting to be realistic. At least not when it comes to penetrative sex. There are other purposes that you can serve which I’m sure you’ve all read plenty about on this site.

That’s my two cents. 😁 :qos:

Size. Ability. Attitude.

Size: Length is important but varies from woman to woman since some of us are naturally deeper than others. I prefer something in the 8-10” range but have accommodated even longer. It just takes some time to “open up” to accept more length. I can take about 9” deep without any warm up, but after a few minutes I can take up to 11” or so. And this is real inches I’m talking here, not some inflated bogus 11” measured from the guys taint to his tip. 😂. Girth is even more important as that is what gives us that slutty “full” feeling we end up craving from a nice thick bbc. I don’t think there’s such a thing as too thick since there’s not a man on the planet that is anatomically too thick to fit into a size queen’s pussy. Thickest I’ve had is 8.5” circumference which is around the thickness of a can of Arizona iced tea. That’s the kind of thickness that can make a woman go wild. 😍

Ability: Having a huge cock has no worth if whoever is using it doesn’t know how to handle it. I’ve met some guys with impressively long cocks that did not satisfy me because they were too busy being selfish and not listening to my body. With a great cock comes great responsibility. Many times those with gifts and talents squander them. Don’t be one of those people! Another ability which is maybe more of a special talent that gets attention from some of us sluttier women is the ability to cum very large loads and/or repeatedly. There’s really nothing hotter than feeling my pussy stretch around a huge black cock that is pulsating inside me and filling me up with his hot seed, only to continue to fuck me until I feel that hot sensation once again! Us women also love the feeling of it pouring out of us after you pull out. It’s a kind of deep instinctual affirmation that we are desired to be bred. 🥵🤤🫦

Attitude: having a huge cock also goes to waste if the person it is attached to has a bad attitude. Selfishness, arrogance, presumptuousness, and bad tempers are easy ways to be passed on in spite of your gifted endowment.

Any guy with a below average dick probably shouldn’t expect to be called upon in a purely sexual role if we’re wanting to be realistic. At least not when it comes to penetrative sex. There are other purposes that you can serve which I’m sure you’ve all read plenty about on this site.

Coming from the other side of the size spectrum, I agree.

Size. Ability. Attitude.

GREAT INSIGHTS

It matters but not as much for some. Example: I've dated several recently divorced, privileged, sheltered white women (they are abundant in these parts) and they all want the black dick once they're single again, invariably they want "9"and up" blah blah. My cock is 8" and girthy. Then comes the sex, and it's like breaking in a virgin. In their minds 6"= "12. An actual "9 cock is a monster, and a woman has to be built for it otherwise breaking in takes time and patience. Ain't nobody got time for that.

It matters but not as much for some. Example: I've dated several recently divorced, privileged, sheltered white women (they are abundant in these parts) and they all want the black dick once they're single again, invariably they want "9"and up" blah blah. My cock is 8" and girthy. Then comes the sex, and it's like breaking in a virgin. In their minds 6"= "12. An actual "9 cock is a monster, and a woman has to be built for it otherwise breaking in takes time and patience. Ain't nobody got time for that.
Well said. Well said.

Back