Where to send 2 Wives in their 50s

Wife and her best friend (also married) are thinking about going on a girl's trip.

Both have not yet made the leap into the lifestyle, but I think if the circumstances were right they both might.

Any ideas where to suggest they travel?
Send them in Paris and I will take care of them here with lot of others BBC ... They are going to discover that Paris is not only for romance but also a BBC paradise. The progam : restaurant, museum, wine and sex.

Send them in Paris and I will take care of them here with lot of others BBC ... They are going to discover that Paris is not only for romance but also a BBC paradise. The progam : restaurant, museum, wine and sex.
Thank you Sir, and may i compliment your photos/media. Paris is someplace they both love and I may be able to convince them in the future but not sure about this year. I do appreciate the reply.

Sir, could you be more specific regarding So Cal. They have expressed some interest in visiting LA and/or San Diego, so this could be an opportunity for me to steer them in the right direction.
San Diego would be great!! I have a friend that can join us/ or do they play together and could share me!!!! Palm Springs tooo!!!

San Diego would be great!! I have a friend that can join us/ or do they play together and could share me!!!! Palm Springs tooo!!!
Thank you also Sir. I will reach out if they do decide to go to so cal.

I think I have to up my suggestions that they go out and party a bit!

Back