Best vacation spots for bbc...not Jamaica

Wifey Ella and I travel a lot and we've been adventuring - separately before we met - but now for some years. We are not as into the manicured resort-style encounters as finding the beasts in the wilderness and experiencing the raw nature. I've been reading some of the suggestions on the boards here but they seem rather shallow and often second-hand recycling of established "wisdom" which is not informative or even correct sometimes.

Example, Tbh Jamaica is a disappointment for both of us. It features quite a religious undercurrent and even the cool younger black dude I hung out with in the local bars in Ocho Rios wasn't as into white wives as he was expected to be. I was trying to recruit for wifey's visit, as usual, and despite four nights in various local bars in Kingston, Ocho, Montego and Negril, no luck. I did find myself a curvy black Jamaican lady and used her well, an encounter which I taped for wifey's pleasure, but surprisingly, I found nothing for her.

In my experience there are other Caribbean spots where things are much better...PUJ and POP as well as Limon and Cahuita. I've helped older white wives on vacation find the local bars where they can hook up with young bbc in safety. When the ladies are amenable I also like to take the pics and tape their copulation for their later viewing pleasure as well as keep them safe while they take that big bamboo as deep as possible. Everyone here knows the best holiday snaps are the ones with a big pair of black balls nestled between those widely spread white lady's legs, so nobody can see any faces. The ladies really dig it and they can share the art with their gfs back at home without worrying that the pics might escape control since there's no way to ID them. Recording them for hubs is also fun.

I have more trips upcoming and will recon the sit for potential bbc. If we like the vibe, then we set up to spend a little time there. Just so you all know Ella gets into the spirit, she likes to flaunt her long cougar legs in heels and display her deep cleavage to excite the local bulls. She is horny as hell and can take everything they can give and more. Her record is four bbc in one night, too bad that was before we met LOL! I want to see that!

Anyway I don't want to post all the juiciest details on the board because real experience is hard won, takes time and effort to explore and verify, and that's how things get corrupted in the Insta-era. But if you're serious I can share more by PM.

Wifey Ella and I travel a lot and we've been adventuring - separately before we met - but now for some years. We are not as into the manicured resort-style encounters as finding the beasts in the wilderness and experiencing the raw nature. I've been reading some of the suggestions on the boards here but they seem rather shallow and often second-hand recycling of established "wisdom" which is not informative or even correct sometimes.

Example, Tbh Jamaica is a disappointment for both of us. It features quite a religious undercurrent and even the cool younger black dude I hung out with in the local bars in Ocho Rios wasn't as into white wives as he was expected to be. I was trying to recruit for wifey's visit, as usual, and despite four nights in various local bars in Kingston, Ocho, Montego and Negril, no luck. I did find myself a curvy black Jamaican lady and used her well, an encounter which I taped for wifey's pleasure, but surprisingly, I found nothing for her.

In my experience there are other Caribbean spots where things are much better...PUJ and POP as well as Limon and Cahuita. I've helped older white wives on vacation find the local bars where they can hook up with young bbc in safety. When the ladies are amenable I also like to take the pics and tape their copulation for their later viewing pleasure as well as keep them safe while they take that big bamboo as deep as possible. Everyone here knows the best holiday snaps are the ones with a big pair of black balls nestled between those widely spread white lady's legs, so nobody can see any faces. The ladies really dig it and they can share the art with their gfs back at home without worrying that the pics might escape control since there's no way to ID them. Recording them for hubs is also fun.

I have more trips upcoming and will recon the sit for potential bbc. If we like the vibe, then we set up to spend a little time there. Just so you all know Ella gets into the spirit, she likes to flaunt her long cougar legs in heels and display her deep cleavage to excite the local bulls. She is horny as hell and can take everything they can give and more. Her record is four bbc in one night, too bad that was before we met LOL! I want to see that!

Anyway I don't want to post all the juiciest details on the board because real experience is hard won, takes time and effort to explore and verify, and that's how things get corrupted in the Insta-era. But if you're serious I can share more by PM.
I think that you should come here to Barbados 🇧🇧 for your next vacation, I’ll make sure that you and the wife have your best holiday ever, also try to break that record of 4 ❤️

Barbados

Please login or become a member to view

Back