Best vacation US cities for BBC hookups

indyfunluvr

Couple
Gold Member
From
IN, US
Just curious what you think the best cities are to go to meet BBC? My wife and I travel for fun because we own multiple businesses in our home city. We like Vegas but have had mixed results there. We aren't opposed to swinger parties, but we enjoy the experience of her getting picked up and the excitemente of deciding if she wanted to have some fun or not. Thanks in advance for any advice you have to share.

Just curious what you think the best cities are to go to meet BBC? My wife and I travel for fun because we own multiple businesses in our home city. We like Vegas but have had mixed results there. We aren't opposed to swinger parties, but we enjoy the experience of her getting picked up and the excitemente of deciding if she wanted to have some fun or not. Thanks in advance for any advice you have to share.
You can come to st Petersburg Florida and let me give you a tour and I am quite sure you can enjoy good times with me. Message me and let’s make plans.

Come have some fun with me in Cleveland ,Oh DM me

Cleveland for bbc

Back