My wife and her friend looking for bbc gangbang

Hello, my wife and her friend are looking to do a group sex/ gangbang. Ideally 3-5 bbc bulls to fuck her and her friend while Me and her friends hubby watch and help out, the hubbys wouldn’t be allowed to participate sexually until after they all finish.
My wife is a gorgeous Latina, very fit thick body, 5 foot 3 130lbs 29 years old
Her friend is also a stunning Latina, fit thick body as well 5 foot 2 125lbs. 34 years old

Both her and her friend are very much into the Hotwife lifestyle and are both bbc only at this point.
We can travel or cover the cost to set something up at a nice hotel or airbnb. Ideally we would like to do this with in the next month or sooner.
Please let me know if interested and we can send pics privately to verify.

Last edited:
Hello, my wife and her friend are looking to do a group sex/ gangbang. Ideally 3-5 bbc bulls to fuck her and her friend while Me and her friends hubby watch and help out, the hubbys wouldn’t be allowed to participate sexually until after they all finish.
Her friend is also a stunning Latina, fit thick body as well 5 foot 2 125lbs. 34 years old

Both her and her friend are very much into the Hotwife lifestyle and are both bbc only at this point.
We can travel or cover the cost to set something up at a nice hotel or airbnb. Ideally we would like to do this with in the next month or sooner.
Where are you located

Say when and where

are they bi? Do they play with each other?

Show us some pics of them

I am very interested message me and let’s make it happen!

Sexy

Attachments

• IMG_9655.jpg
    IMG_9655.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 91

Make contact.

Heyy I m interested in this

Looking forward to giving you this! Message me!

Hey I’m interested message me so we can’s discuss it more

DM me with more info!

Back