Why are some Bulls comfortable with being cleaned up by cucks and comfortable with cocks touching their own? Are some Bulls on the DL play sides?

TysonStrong8x1

Male
Real Person
From
MO, US
I've noticed that a lot of black are in 3somes with women, one in the pussy and the other in the ass and their balls are slapping each other or stuffing the same hole. Kissing the same woman who's mouth was on anothers cock. A cuckold cleaning them up. I myself am not into that. I don't even partake in gangbangs or trains and I will not kiss a woman after she jus gave another man head. Sometimes I am hesitant with putting my cock in a woman after she has been fucked by another. I have no problem filming these acts. I've tried to do some of these before and it jus isn't for me but other Bulls get off on it. Why and how do you feel about it? I am truly curious. I'm not trying to call you out or bash for what you are into. It's your perocative and what you are into is what you are into, no judgement here. Jus curious about is it a bi thing, down low or jus really into it? Please do not take offense because it is not my intention. I genuinely want to understand. Thank you!

I’ve noticed as well and trust and believe I don’t think you’ll get an honest response. A lot of the guys on here are curious FACTS . I would like to know as well my guy. Any guys feel free chime in

Back