Where are the bisexual black dudes?

dclsecret

Couple
From
NE, US
I love the idea of finding a black bull for my wife, but since I am bisexual, ideally he would be a bull for BOTH of us (if bull is even still the right term).

I have gone on tinder and feeld and although we live in a pretty decent sized city it is crazy hard to find a guy that is down for that. It’s honestly hard to find any good bulls, especially bisexual ones, even if we don’t narrow it down by looking for black bulls specifically.

We have had a guy we saw for a few years in the past but when he got into a relationship he wasn’t able to get together anymore. We had a lot of fun and both my wife and I miss getting to suck big cock on the regular.

So is there something else I need to be trying or places I need to be looking?

Are not many black guys bisexual?

Is it only more common for younger guys (we are early 30s)?

Are we just in the wrong location (large-ish Midwest city)?

Would love to hear if anyone else has had luck finding a bull in a similar situation. I’m mainly only into oral for same sex stuff so I don’t feel like it should be so crazy to find.

In FL we have had no problem at all finding bulls who will let me suck them as well. I would say about half the guys we contact are good with it but not until we have a conversation do I ask this as I am on the DL about it and all the bulls are as well. They don’t want it advertised they are good with it. Go on Grindr and look in your area, I’ll bet you find some bi guys on there.

I love the idea of finding a black bull for my wife, but since I am bisexual, ideally he would be a bull for BOTH of us (if bull is even still the right term).

I have gone on tinder and feeld and although we live in a pretty decent sized city it is crazy hard to find a guy that is down for that. It’s honestly hard to find any good bulls, especially bisexual ones, even if we don’t narrow it down by looking for black bulls specifically.

We have had a guy we saw for a few years in the past but when he got into a relationship he wasn’t able to get together anymore. We had a lot of fun and both my wife and I miss getting to suck big cock on the regular.

Would love to hear if anyone else has had luck finding a bull in a similar situation. I’m mainly only into oral for same sex stuff so I don’t feel like it should be so crazy to find.
To be honest with you, sir, there are a lot of bulls who will allow touching and allow you to suck cock but it is so taboo among the black community that they’re afraid. I, myself, although not considered bi I do love playing with a couple but ONLY if the husband is somewhat feminine himself. A true cuckold hubby and couple are very much sought out by this bull.

Check out gay clubs and Gay Interracial groups.

Back