Black Men are now our Sexual Masters

nicoletvslut

Male
Gold Member
Can you imagine what society would have thought of this woman in our Grandparents time. She would have been shamed and cast out for her behaviour. Fast forward 50 or 60 years and we now so admire this married woman for enjoying her life as a Black Cock Slut. Interracial relationships are now very appealing thanks especially to the internet as we have been shown that Black Men are so sexually superior to their white counterparts. Consequently we have realised that becoming the property of Black Bulls is the obvious way forward for us if we wish to be blessed with the ultimate sexual satisfaction we seek.
How the tables have turned and we now admit that Black Men are our Masters and we crave to serve their sexual needs. Women of all ages are lusting after Black Studs and thousands and thousands of white cucks and cross dressing sissies are following their example. We all want to submit to the life style of our time and become the sluts who service today's Black Bulls. :blackheart: :sex::blackheart:

Attachments

• IMG_3703.jpeg
    IMG_3703.jpeg
    68.2 KB · Views: 314
Can you imagine what society would have thought of this woman in our Grandparents time. She would have been shamed and cast out for her behaviour. Fast forward 50 or 60 years and we now so admire this married woman for enjoying her life as a Black Cock Slut. Interracial relationships are now very appealing thanks especially to the internet as we have been shown that Black Men are so sexually superior to their white counterparts. Consequently we have realised that becoming the property of Black Bulls is the obvious way forward for us if we wish to be blessed with the ultimate sexual satisfaction we seek.
How the tables have turned and we now admit that Black Men are our Masters and we crave to serve their sexual needs. Women of all ages are lusting after Black Studs and thousands and thousands of white cucks and cross dressing sissies are following their example. We all want to submit to the life style of our time and become the sluts who service today's Black Bulls. :blackheart: :sex::blackheart:
Very beautful and very well spoken

Very beautful and very well spoken
Indeed. I have now become a little baby.
My wife has become my loving mom, Her lover is the handsome gentleman and my clothes are either a pretty dress, or pants without a belt or fly, or nothing at all.
My loving wife/mom considers that this goes well with my immature and childish behavior.
I have a nice little room, my loving wife/mom gave me a nice little magnifying mirror for what she calls my selfish little solitaire game. I also have cute dresses for when I'm cleaning and cute patterned panties.
The handsome gentleman gave me a very pretty doll that pees. My doll has beautiful dresses too. Her name is Bella.
I have to wash everywhere except in the large bedroom where I hear my wife/loving mom screaming loudly and often. They play adult games and I'm a baby.
Thank you for taking the time to read my little testimony. :):lips:

Indeed. I have now become a little baby.
My wife has become my loving mom, Her lover is the handsome gentleman and my clothes are either a pretty dress, or pants without a belt or fly, or nothing at all.
My loving wife/mom considers that this goes well with my immature and childish behavior.
I have a nice little room, my loving wife/mom gave me a nice little magnifying mirror for what she calls my selfish little solitaire game. I also have cute dresses for when I'm cleaning and cute patterned panties.
The handsome gentleman gave me a very pretty doll that pees. My doll has beautiful dresses too. Her name is Bella.
I have to wash everywhere except in the large bedroom where I hear my wife/loving mom screaming loudly and often. They play adult games and I'm a baby.
Thank you for taking the time to read my little testimony. :):lips:
However, I fear that your childishness has seriously infected many statesmen and politicians in our world today.

Era solo una battuta: scrivi che ti piace vestire i panni di un bambino, asessuato e accudito dalla moglie che si è trasformata in madre e ho notato che molti esponenti politici sembrano bambini bisognosi di una balia.

Era solo una battuta: scrivi che ti piace vestire i panni di un bambino, asessuato e accudito dalla moglie che si è trasformata in madre e ho notato che molti esponenti politici sembrano bambini bisognosi di una balia.
It was just a joke: you write that you like to take on the role of a baby, asexual and cared for by his wife who has turned into a mom and I noticed that many political exponents seem like children in need of a wet nurse.

It was just a joke: you write that you like to take on the role of a baby, asexual and cared for by his wife who has turned into a mom and I noticed that many political exponents seem like children in need of a wet nurse.

126 / 5 000
Laughs. Thank you so much for your response. I don't know if that's true, let's just say that's how they are presented to us.

White men should share their wives and girlfriends to black men to keep them sexually satisfied they will not cheat behind your back and will make a better happier and stronger relationship. This what I am doing personally I am sharing my girlfriend she will be black pregnant soon I am allowing her bull to fuck her through her pregnancy months and the bull will be in the hospital delivery room will both cut the baby cord together of her Dream
Of having a black baby. We agreed after the bull can fuck my woman anytime he desires. All true coming events

Gli uomini bianchi dovrebbero condividere le loro mogli e fidanzate con uomini neri per mantenerli sessualmente soddisfatti, non ti tradiranno alle spalle e renderanno una relazione migliore, più felice e più forte. Questo è quello che sto facendo personalmente, sto condividendo la mia ragazza, sarà incinta nera, presto sto permettendo al suo toro di scoparla durante i suoi mesi di gravidanza e il toro sarà nella sala parto dell'ospedale, taglierà insieme il cordone ombelicale del suo sogno
Di avere un bambino nero. Ci siamo messi d'accordo dopo che il toro può scopare la mia donna ogni volta che lo desidera. Tutti i veri eventi in arrivo
Mi sembra ovvio che tu sia un uomo fortunato, avendo trovato sia una ragazza che un Toro disponibile: sarebbe generoso da parte tua lavorare affinché tali situazioni si diffondano, aiutando gli altri a entrare in contatto tra loro.

Back