PERFECT SEX

nicoletvslut

Male
Gold Member
It's so natural now for white women to give themselves to Black Men for the best sex of their lives. White men also realise that Black Cock fulfils the desires of our women like nothing else. Because of this many of us wish to experience the same sexual pleasure and are becoming more feminine and very attracted to the possibility of becoming a slut for Black Cock. I hope that one day we can all enjoy the sexual thrill of being Black Men's fuck toys.

It's so natural now for white women to give themselves to Black Men for the best sex of their lives. White men also realise that Black Cock fulfils the desires of our women like nothing else. Because of this many of us wish to experience the same sexual pleasure and are becoming more feminine and very attracted to the possibility of becoming a slut for Black Cock. I hope that one day we can all enjoy the sexual thrill of being Black Men's fuck toys.
Yes agree

I hope that one day we can all enjoy the sexual thrill of being Black Men's fuck toys.
It is unfortunate that Africa is so anti gay. The supply of BBC for white men to suck could be much better. The sooner the world realizes that white men sucking and fucking BBC is not about being gay, but about fulfilling our destiny, the better off the world will be. The world needs more orgasms.

Last edited:
Most of black men on this site are not intetested in sex with cucks, they want wifes and thats the true.
Cucks should have sex with other cucks, then everyone could have what they want.

Most of black men on this site are not intetested in sex with cucks, they want wifes and thats the true.
Cucks should have sex with other cucks, then everyone could have what they want.
Yes, there does seem to be less interest in sissy bois than I had hoped. Black Men are more manly than the white male and understandably they don't want to be associated in what would be a gay act. However, from my point of view, Black Men are the dominant race and could never be anything but our masters. We are there to be used and I hope in years to come attitudes will change and we will be accepted as their sluts always available to submit to their rampant Black Cocks. I shall continue to train myself with sex toys to be ready to please BBC. When the time comes for me to have my boi pussy used by a hung Black Stud I will enjoy having his cum pumped deep in my hole as I eventually become Black Owned.
:blackheart: :lips: :sex: ❤️:qos:

The future dreams of a cross dresser. :blackheart: :lips::sex:

Attachments

• 2109337790(1).jpg
    2109337790(1).jpg
    135 KB · Views: 172
  • 505_1000.jpg
    505_1000.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 180
  • 736_1000.jpg
    736_1000.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 187
  • 1477300652 (1).jpg
    1477300652 (1).jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 177
  • 355670961 (1).jpg
    355670961 (1).jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Yes, there does seem to be less interest in sissy bois than I had hoped. Black Men are more manly than the white male and understandably they don't want to be associated in what would be a gay act. However, from my point of view, Black Men are the dominant race and could never be anything but our masters. We are there to be used and I hope in years to come attitudes will change and we will be accepted as their sluts always available to submit to their rampant Black Cocks. I shall continue to train myself with sex toys to be ready to please BBC. When the time comes for me to have my boi pussy used by a hung Black Stud I will enjoy having his cum pumped deep in my hole as I eventually become Black Owned.
:blackheart: :lips: :sex: ❤️:qos:

The future dreams of a cross dresser. :blackheart: :lips::sex:
Same :)

Totally support for that way of thinking, we so much need big black cock in our lives for ours women and for us too, hope the gov can pass some laws regarding white people being more helpful to blacks and in turn more submissive to them.

It is unfortunate that Africa is so anti gay. The supply of BBC for white men to suck could be much better. The sooner the world realizes that white men sucking and fucking BBC is not about being gay, but about fulfilling our destiny, the better off the world will be. The world needs more orgasms.
We are men, fulfilling the sexual needs of black men is just our duty as white people, the pleasure we get from sucking black cock or kissing their asses dont make us gay or whatever name, it is just pleasure that we get and pleasure that they get.

We are men, fulfilling the sexual needs of black men is just our duty as white people, the pleasure we get from sucking black cock or kissing their asses dont make us gay or whatever name, it is just pleasure that we get and pleasure that they get.
Right. I could sexualy serve a black man like that and go back to my wife and make love and spoon up with her and tell her I love her.

Last edited:
I'm African and even though the govts are anti-gay...the community is huge fyi. Even before I moved to the US; I had already had several white husbands and their wives happily suck my BBC regularly.

Back