Black Men are now our Sexual Masters

White men should share their wives and girlfriends to black men to keep them sexually satisfied they will not cheat behind your back and will make a better happier and stronger relationship. This what I am doing personally I am sharing my girlfriend she will be black pregnant soon I am allowing her bull to fuck her through her pregnancy months and the bull will be in the hospital delivery room will both cut the baby cord together of her Dream
Of having a black baby. We agreed after the bull can fuck my woman anytime he desires. All true coming events
@Tim george I am full of admiration for you and your wife! This is not yet mainstream, but is certainly catching on. We need more pioneers like you guys 👏🙂

I know this is a specific forum and that its in theory a kink/fetish site, I love the lifestyle and have done for years but as a kink and fetish
My husband is a strong white guy fucks as good as any of the Black guys ive been with and just as well endowed as most of them and he has his kinks which I share.
But when I read some of these comments I do wonder what your on, im sure most of your wives if you have any have no idea your on this site and comments like all white women should be given over to Blacks for breeding is disrespectful on so many levels and this bnwo rubbish you will just antagonise people.
This is your forum I know and playing the weak link is obviously your thing but these are open forums so others can read them.
Good luck with what you want to find and I do mean that but show respect for women in what you say.

Back