Giving blowjobs with your queen is the best

Are there queens out there that like to watch their sissy suck cock and do you love sucking cock with them? I was mostly into guys growing up and went to an all boys hs and my queen went to a nearby coed school. One thing we both had in common was a reputation for being our schools proverbial "blowjob queens." We had no idea when we first start dating and it took us a little while to come clean about the fact that we both were known for sucking alot of cock and doing it well...We started off tryi g to be a traditional couple and it didn't work and once we came clean about what we wanted, we both were really turned on by the fact the other had the rep...I absolutely love sucking cock with my queen, I love seeing her pure joy when there's a big black cock in her mouth, she wants nothing more than to serve her man in that moment and I'm the same way I love when a guy finishes on our faces or on our chests but we also have a friendly competition and love to be the one to make our man cum and have him blow a giant load in our mouth...I love kissing her after whether it's her or me with the load...

Back