I met the BBCs who spit roast my wife in college at a party and they told me the story. It made me want more.

Here’s the story! … I’m dying to talk about this.

Totally insane to be posting this but found two guys who spitroasted my wife together at a party back when she was in college.

It started out with the first one messaging me based on a post on the subreddit eskimobros and asking, based on the sparse info I had posted, if I was talking about a girl who was in a specific theater production, in a specific year, specific place and called out that she was from that place even though my post was for another.

She absolutely was. She was about 22. The summer right before I met her. I first talked to the original guy that messaged me and then he texted his friend and I got to talk to him too. Turns out both of them were black. Something she’s never admitted to before…being with a black guy, let alone two.

I’m going to summarize the story I got from both of them here.

They started off by explaining that she (let’s call her Megan) had been crushing on one of them during the production and run of the show and he finally decided to pull the trigger and invite her to a party and see if they could make anything happen with her.

At the party Megan, the guy she’s into and his friend are chatting with her while drinking and everyone is getting a little sloppy. Apparently the discussion of BJs came up and Megan was insistent that she was an expert (she’s very open and sexual when she’s a bit tipsy), they essentially were like “lol, we won’t believe you and unless you show us”, and after some more coaxing and presumably a shot, she agreed to do just that.

Megan wanted to just go with the guy she was crushing on (let’s call him Evan..not his real name) but he pointed out he couldn’t properly asses her skills if he couldn’t move around freely and get all the angles. He suggested Megan suck his friend (let’s call him Joe) and if she did a good job then she could suck him.

After some consideration she agrees to start on Joe’s cock.

Apparently the host of the party had a room he let friends use on occasion for party hookups, so they took Megan there.

Joe sits on the bed and drops his pants. He’s about 6-7 inches and has a big fro of hair around his cock. Megan, at Evan’s urging takes off her shirt (a skimpy red tank with spaghetti straps) and bra and bends over and starts sucking Joes cock. He’s semi hard when she starts and she takes him completely in her mouth, but once she starts working on Joe, he gets to full mast pretty quick. Evan moves around watching as she sucks on joes black cock. Occasionally he reaches over and helps her go a little deeper by pushing her head down. Every once and while he asks Joe a question about how things are going, “any teeth?”, or “Think she can go further?”.

Evan keeps watching, eventually lifting up her skirt and taking a peek at her ass. She’s wearing a tiny black thong.

Evan pretty quickly decides he’s seen enough and wants to sample Megan for himself. He drops his pants and boxers to the ground, revealing his BBC. It’s similar in size to Joe, but a bit girthier and he’s shaved. Evan pulls Megan off of Joe’s cock and starts using her mouth for himself. He’s fully hard going in and Megan can’t fit him all the way in, even when she deepthroats with Joe’s helpful hand pushing her head down onto Evan’s cock. They both call her a “two cock slut” for sucking them both at the same time.

Unlike Evan, while Joe’s cock isn’t being sucked, he decides to explore Megan’s body. He gropes her tits and her ass between times when he’s “helping” her go further down on Evan. After awhile he decides to try something else….he reaches between Megan’s legs and after fumbling with her bra a bit, he starts to rub her clit. Slipping his fingers between her tight pussy lips. He gets two fingers inside of her stimulating her G spot while rubbing her clit with his thumb. Apparently she let out a moan over Evan’s cock and keep going.

They switch back and forth like this for awhile, both fingering and groping Megan while she sucks the other. She continues to moan.

They continue to switch back and forth and then finally, as Megan is working in Joes cock, Evan decides to take a chance. He gets up, walks behind her, pulls her thong to the side and inserts his black cock inside of her, raw.

Evan said when he slipped in Megan was wet. She let out a grunt of appreciation from around joes cock and just kept going. Evan described the sound as “the sound of surprise that quickly morphed into, this makes complete sense and I like it”. Evan asked her if she liked it and she apparently moaned approvingly, then he asked her “you want more dicks now, don’t you..?”, again she moaned approvingly…she then struggled to say ”yes” over the cock in her mouth.

They called her lots of names and talked to her while they were filling her up from both ends, a sampling is “nympho, slut, whore, two holed skank, need to be airtight, fuck toy”. They talked to her about how she was taking it raw from both ends from two black dudes she barely knew and all Megan could do in response was moan in approval…which she did a lot of. They both guessed if she hadn’t had her mouth constantly full people at the party might’ve heard her.

They do this for awhile. Evan observed that Joe was pretty ******* by this point, so reaching the climax was a bit of a long endeavor… but Megan was game to just keep going.

While Evan pounded her pussy and Joe pumped her face they say Megan had a hand between her legs working her clit. They’re not sure if she orgasmed, but if I know my wife… she did a few times on the dl.

Finally, Joe announces he’s ready to cum. Automatically Megan slips off of Evan’s cock and goes down to her knees in front of Joe. He works his cock over her while she puffs out her chest and he quickly blows his load all over her chest. Joe said he vividly remembers the rivulets running between her small, B cups.

Evan still needing to finish takes advantage of her being on the ground on her knees and sticks his cock back into her mouth. Guiding Megan’s head with his hands. Joe goes back to fingering her pussy.

Evan said it took about another five or six minutes minutes of pumping Megan’s face like he had been pumping her pussy, all while her tits are dripping with Joes cum. Finally Evan is ready to cum. He pulled Megan’s head back off his cock by her hair, rested his bbc on her lips and blew cum all over her face.

Evan gave her a cum mustache across her upper lip, a splash across both her cheeks and more on her chin. Joe described it as a big load that “quickly started to run in multiple directions”.

Joe said that after Evan finished he told Megan that “I knew that’s the type of slut you were, and that’s the only reason I invited you tonight”. After he said that, apparently that’s when what Megan had just done started to sink in….two black guys just fucked her pussy and face, and then covered her in cum.

They helped her clean up and that was that. Back to the party and then home.

Joe observed that at the end she looked kind of embarrassed and surprised once the heat of the moment wore off. Evan said he thinks she bit off more then she could chew but her ego got her to the end successfully.

Evan said the biggest regret is that he didn’t see if Megan was down for DP or even a train being run. Pushing for her to mount Joes cock on the bed and then taking her asshole. Tbh I’m not sure which way she would’ve gone but I know she had already tried anal at that point in her life and liked it so… maybe. Now she cums the hardest from anal stimulation.

The craziest thing about this story is that my wife has never admitted to being with two black guys at once before. Only that after her breakup with her serious boyfriend that she got very wild and slutty for awhile. This lines up to pretty shortly after that breakup so my take was this happened when she was going a bit nuts hooking up with guys, liquid courage and her desire for Evan made her do something she ultimately was not too proud of and now is too embarrassed to admit it…. I guess I’ll just have to live with that until she opens up! Maybe liquid courage will get her there.

just ask her is she remembers joe & evan. tell her how you met them & leave out the details of the party.. tell her they asked about the production company. she might admit to knowing them. that might open the door.

if she asks what else they said, say why do you ask? what else is there for them to tell me?

if she breaks out in a cold sweat & starts to stutter, then ask away.;)

Last edited:

Totally insane to be posting this but found two guys who spitroasted my wife together at a party back when she was in college.

It started out with the first one messaging me based on a post on the subreddit eskimobros and asking, based on the sparse info I had posted, if I was talking about a girl who was in a specific theater production, in a specific year, specific place and called out that she was from that place even though my post was for another.

She absolutely was. She was about 22. The summer right before I met her. I first talked to the original guy that messaged me and then he texted his friend and I got to talk to him too. Turns out both of them were black. Something she’s never admitted to before…being with a black guy, let alone two.

They started off by explaining that she (let’s call her Megan) had been crushing on one of them during the production and run of the show and he finally decided to pull the trigger and invite her to a party and see if they could make anything happen with her.

At the party Megan, the guy she’s into and his friend are chatting with her while drinking and everyone is getting a little sloppy. Apparently the discussion of BJs came up and Megan was insistent that she was an expert (she’s very open and sexual when she’s a bit tipsy), they essentially were like “lol, we won’t believe you and unless you show us”, and after some more coaxing and presumably a shot, she agreed to do just that.

Megan wanted to just go with the guy she was crushing on (let’s call him Evan..not his real name) but he pointed out he couldn’t properly asses her skills if he couldn’t move around freely and get all the angles. He suggested Megan suck his friend (let’s call him Joe) and if she did a good job then she could suck him.

Apparently the host of the party had a room he let friends use on occasion for party hookups, so they took Megan there.

Joe sits on the bed and drops his pants. He’s about 6-7 inches and has a big fro of hair around his cock. Megan, at Evan’s urging takes off her shirt (a skimpy red tank with spaghetti straps) and bra and bends over and starts sucking Joes cock. He’s semi hard when she starts and she takes him completely in her mouth, but once she starts working on Joe, he gets to full mast pretty quick. Evan moves around watching as she sucks on joes black cock. Occasionally he reaches over and helps her go a little deeper by pushing her head down. Every once and while he asks Joe a question about how things are going, “any teeth?”, or “Think she can go further?”.

Evan keeps watching, eventually lifting up her skirt and taking a peek at her ass. She’s wearing a tiny black thong.

Evan pretty quickly decides he’s seen enough and wants to sample Megan for himself. He drops his pants and boxers to the ground, revealing his BBC. It’s similar in size to Joe, but a bit girthier and he’s shaved. Evan pulls Megan off of Joe’s cock and starts using her mouth for himself. He’s fully hard going in and Megan can’t fit him all the way in, even when she deepthroats with Joe’s helpful hand pushing her head down onto Evan’s cock. They both call her a “two cock slut” for sucking them both at the same time.

Unlike Evan, while Joe’s cock isn’t being sucked, he decides to explore Megan’s body. He gropes her tits and her ass between times when he’s “helping” her go further down on Evan. After awhile he decides to try something else….he reaches between Megan’s legs and after fumbling with her bra a bit, he starts to rub her clit. Slipping his fingers between her tight pussy lips. He gets two fingers inside of her stimulating her G spot while rubbing her clit with his thumb. Apparently she let out a moan over Evan’s cock and keep going.

They switch back and forth like this for awhile, both fingering and groping Megan while she sucks the other. She continues to moan.

They continue to switch back and forth and then finally, as Megan is working in Joes cock, Evan decides to take a chance. He gets up, walks behind her, pulls her thong to the side and inserts his black cock inside of her, raw.

Evan said when he slipped in Megan was wet. She let out a grunt of appreciation from around joes cock and just kept going. Evan described the sound as “the sound of surprise that quickly morphed into, this makes complete sense and I like it”. Evan asked her if she liked it and she apparently moaned approvingly, then he asked her “you want more dicks now, don’t you..?”, again she moaned approvingly…she then struggled to say ”yes” over the cock in her mouth.

They called her lots of names and talked to her while they were filling her up from both ends, a sampling is “nympho, slut, whore, two holed skank, need to be airtight, fuck toy”. They talked to her about how she was taking it raw from both ends from two black dudes she barely knew and all Megan could do in response was moan in approval…which she did a lot of. They both guessed if she hadn’t had her mouth constantly full people at the party might’ve heard her.

They do this for awhile. Evan observed that Joe was pretty ******* by this point, so reaching the climax was a bit of a long endeavor… but Megan was game to just keep going.

While Evan pounded her pussy and Joe pumped her face they say Megan had a hand between her legs working her clit. They’re not sure if she orgasmed, but if I know my wife… she did a few times on the dl.

Finally, Joe announces he’s ready to cum. Automatically Megan slips off of Evan’s cock and goes down to her knees in front of Joe. He works his cock over her while she puffs out her chest and he quickly blows his load all over her chest. Joe said he vividly remembers the rivulets running between her small, B cups.

Evan still needing to finish takes advantage of her being on the ground on her knees and sticks his cock back into her mouth. Guiding Megan’s head with his hands. Joe goes back to fingering her pussy.

Evan said it took about another five or six minutes minutes of pumping Megan’s face like he had been pumping her pussy, all while her tits are dripping with Joes cum. Finally Evan is ready to cum. He pulled Megan’s head back off his cock by her hair, rested his bbc on her lips and blew cum all over her face.

Evan gave her a cum mustache across her upper lip, a splash across both her cheeks and more on her chin. Joe described it as a big load that “quickly started to run in multiple directions”.

Joe said that after Evan finished he told Megan that “I knew that’s the type of slut you were, and that’s the only reason I invited you tonight”. After he said that, apparently that’s when what Megan had just done started to sink in….two black guys just fucked her pussy and face, and then covered her in cum.

Joe observed that at the end she looked kind of embarrassed and surprised once the heat of the moment wore off. Evan said he thinks she bit off more then she could chew but her ego got her to the end successfully.

Evan said the biggest regret is that he didn’t see if Megan was down for DP or even a train being run. Pushing for her to mount Joes cock on the bed and then taking her asshole. Tbh I’m not sure which way she would’ve gone but I know she had already tried anal at that point in her life and liked it so… maybe. Now she cums the hardest from anal stimulation.

The craziest thing about this story is that my wife has never admitted to being with two black guys at once before. Only that after her breakup with her serious boyfriend that she got very wild and slutty for awhile. This lines up to pretty shortly after that breakup so my take was this happened when she was going a bit nuts hooking up with guys, liquid courage and her desire for Evan made her do something she ultimately was not too proud of and now is too embarrassed to admit it…. I guess I’ll just have to live with that until she opens up! Maybe liquid courage will get her there.
I can totally relate to your wife.

Back in college I was dating this guy who was a total dud and seemed to fight anything fun. I had a group of friends going out of town to a party and he was completely against it saying people were going to be dumb and there was going to be drama and he thought we needed to just say no. I said to Hell with it and went without him and planned to have a good time.

We started at one house taking shots and drinking before heading out to one of the bars. By the time we did get to the bar I was feeling bulletproof along with a bit hungry. The bar we were at shared a dining room with a small restaurant and these two black men were sitting at one of the booths and whatever they ordered smelled amazing. I went by and told them as much and they asked me to join them.

The three of us had some drinks and chatted a bit, and they shared some food. We were talking about partying and about some sexual topics and they said I was too good looking to not ask out. They said well only one of them could be with me at a time and who was going to be the one to let the other ask me out. Then they looked at me and said unless I was game to be with both of them. Fuck it and fuck my lame boyfriend and I said I can handle both of you.

A little chatting and a dance or two and we were off back to one of their places where it was time to prove myself. The next few hours were a fun mix of the three of us trying a lot and having a ton of naughty fun! I do not think a single area of me was neglected or unsatisfied. From what I could tell both men were satisfied as well.

that sure is a lot of detail after all these years.

I can totally relate to your wife.

Back in college I was dating this guy who was a total dud and seemed to fight anything fun. I had a group of friends going out of town to a party and he was completely against it saying people were going to be dumb and there was going to be drama and he thought we needed to just say no. I said to Hell with it and went without him and planned to have a good time.

We started at one house taking shots and drinking before heading out to one of the bars. By the time we did get to the bar I was feeling bulletproof along with a bit hungry. The bar we were at shared a dining room with a small restaurant and these two black men were sitting at one of the booths and whatever they ordered smelled amazing. I went by and told them as much and they asked me to join them.

The three of us had some drinks and chatted a bit, and they shared some food. We were talking about partying and about some sexual topics and they said I was too good looking to not ask out. They said well only one of them could be with me at a time and who was going to be the one to let the other ask me out. Then they looked at me and said unless I was game to be with both of them. Fuck it and fuck my lame boyfriend and I said I can handle both of you.

A little chatting and a dance or two and we were off back to one of their places where it was time to prove myself. The next few hours were a fun mix of the three of us trying a lot and having a ton of naughty fun! I do not think a single area of me was neglected or unsatisfied. From what I could tell both men were satisfied as well.
Damn you are a hot little thing, taking two in many forms!! Hopefully got DP’ed hard and made a little slut!!!

I enjoyed this story of your young white wife becoming a white fuck slut for 2 black cocks at the same time, even black cocks that she only barely knew. I like the part where Evan, a black guy your wife barely knew, told her that the ONLY reason he invited her to the party because "I knew that’s the type of slut you were, and that’s the only reason I invited you tonight”. So after he and Joe finished fucking and cumming all over your slut wife, Evan told her he invited her because she was an Easy piece of ass, fuck and dump type of white slut.

Back