Planting more seeds in wife's head.

I have been planting the seed for about 6 months now. I got her a big black penis extender sleeve for us and told her it was the only color they had in stock (not true obviously) She gave me a little grin and laughed it off

Since then we've used it a couple times. She is too nervous to put it in her pussy but I have put it over her wand vibrator and she's sucked it a couple times while im fucking her. Little by little im planting the seed. I dont get it out everytime so she doesnt start to not like it. Hoping one day she'll crave it and ask to get it out everytime

Well said and true…always wanted my wife to find a bbc loving friend
You need to introduce her to "the new woman in the office, Julie."
"Julie is very open about her relationships with large girthy Black Men."
Of course, you just paid Julie to tell a good naughty cuckold story. How it changed her whole outlook on life. 😋 That will shake things up. Get your wife's ******* flowing in her pelvis. Make it happen, man. Go take you paid friend to a bar and hook her up with a nice black man. Then invite them over for dinner.

An alternative is to hire a chef to cook a beautiful dinner for you both at your home. Have him serve a nice wine before and during dinner. Of course your chef is actually a well-built handsome bull that knows how to cook and flirt. Let nature take its course. It's all very organic and happens naturally. It turns into a beautiful primal evening with the three of you.

My wife now takes the initiative to ask me to find a big black cock for her, but she always disagrees with me watching them, and I keep trying to convince her
Give her what she wants. She has given you a buying signal. You are cleared to make it happen. Agree that you will not be in the room watching them. I understand that. She is bashful. Let her know for safety you will be in the next room.

Choose your battles. If you still have safety concerns. Discreetly set up a wireless wifi camera in the room. You can watch them on your phone. She will want to do it again. You can actively participate next time. I can give you a story line to tell her what your role will be. She will absolutely want you there.

I am considering saying to my partner that when she goes on vacation with her friend it is ok for her to hook up if she fancies a guy and to buy her some sexy underwear and clothes to take, when we go on vacation she loves to dance and flirt, what can I say to plant the seed better than I love you, but by the way...............
You're saying it like it's almost a bad thing. Honestly, that sounds like the life my Wife and I deserve and have been searching for!
So, why have you not came thru for her. Give her what she needs, and been unsuccessful in searching for. Let me help you.

My wife now takes the initiative to ask me to find a big black cock for her, but she always disagrees with me watching them, and I keep trying to convince her
Wonderful that your loving white wife now asks you to find big black cocks to fuck her. You should explain to your wife that since you support her NEED to be fucked by black cocks and you find black men to fuck her, it is only fair that you are allowed to watch the black guys big black cocks fucking her face and cunt.

Back