LOOKING FOR SOME KIND OF ANSWERS LOL

MikeNLeah69

Couple
From
UT, US
So I’m just needing some answers. My girlfriend plays with the dildo that’s 8 inches long and pretty thick too when we are foreplay in bed you know so she loves playing with the dildo and sucking my cock at the same time so I automatically start picturing her getting fucked and another guy being right there you know so I bring it up to her but she asked, as she doesn’t like the thought of it, but in the moment of her using that toy and sucking my dick, she’s a whole different type of sexual freak. You know my question is do you think she wants to experience that is afraid or How to say yes I want that baby

Attachments

• IMG_0486.jpeg
    IMG_0486.jpeg
    79.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0713.jpeg
    IMG_0713.jpeg
    709.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0711.png
    IMG_0711.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0701.mov
    27.2 MB
Why are you asking us? Why don't you ask her? In order for any type of LS you have to have complete open and honest communication. She needs to feel safe in her truth when spoken out loud without judgment or opinion of what she may think is inappropriate behavior, or even what you may think is inappropriate behavior.
Good advice! Just be open & honest about your thoughts. You may be surprised that she may want you to speak first.

Back