How toget wife suck a bbc dildo?

help wanted on getting wife to try sucking the new bbc dildo i got her... she is already fucking it when o start it on her... she s hestitant but allows it... how doi get her to suck it?

Blindfold surprise and then it’s on from there lol

Please login or become a member to view

I simply told my wife that it was a dream of mine to screw her while she sucks a dildo. We don't use the BBC dildo every time. But I ask to use it every time! Sometimes she's in the mood to get freaky, and sometimes she just wants more vanilla sex. Or romantic sex. You gotta read your woman's vibes, and give her what she wants. Give her what she wants enough times in a row, and if she's a nice person (like my wife), eventually she will return the favor and give you what you want.

Having a nice night out first helps. Wine and dine her. Compliment the hell out of her. Get her in a good mood. My wife has never played around with the dildo when sober. Have a few dr.inks first (or a lot of dr.inks). Maybe a puff. Then it's off to the races!

Would also recommend asking to take photos and videos. I am so happy I have my wife on camera going to town on the dildo. Both while I was screwing her, and "sucking two dicks at the same time." So hot.

Last edited:
Back