joekay1990

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
Last year at this time, I've got my wife Shane Diesel dildo and we tried for days to fit the head in, it tore her little pussy apart. Now, she can Ram every single one of these dildos in her like a little whore. She gets so turned on by seeing BBC's that are similar to the size of these toys.

Attachments

• IMG-20240110-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20240110-WA0014.jpg
    397.8 KB · Views: 417
  • Screenshot_20231017_224044_WhatsAppBusiness.jpg
    Screenshot_20231017_224044_WhatsAppBusiness.jpg
    329.5 KB · Views: 434
Last year at this time, I've got my wife Shane Diesel dildo and we tried for days to fit the head in, it tore her little pussy apart. Now, she can Ram every single one of these dildos in her like a little whore. She gets so turned on by seeing BBC's that are similar to the size of these toys.
I would love you to give that big white on my pussy!!

My wife said size didn't matter, so I used a huge dildo on her, she had the biggest climax she's ever experienced. She admitted size does matter and I better keep using that big dildo on her! Here are some of her favorites:9632bdd9-0a4c-4236-85e2-2de2c2b7f9ca.jpegThat's a John Holmes dildo in the middle, Bam to its right and her biggest one so far at the far right. She has around twenty in all.the smallest is the one to the far left.

you are a lucky guy

Love to give her the real thing like mine!

Back