Question About Wife My Wife Dildo

Hello fellow members of the forum.

I have a question, so im a white man around 7.5 inch long, and kinda thick, im 27 years old from Europe, my girlfriend is a semi chubby/pawg, very attractive woman, with a nice puff ass.

We are couple from near 10 years, the sex is always amazing with her, im her first man, she was virgin when we met, so before few months, i buyed her first toys, i got her a 8.5 inch dildo, and a vibrator from the ones that dont go inside(clit vibrator), she really liked them, and we use them only when we have sex, sometimes she dont want to use the dildo, but she use the vibrator, the problem is i dont last much like near 8-10 minutes, because the ass is just so juicy and i cannot just stop to f*ck her, before i start to f*ck her, he use the both toys, the dildo always open her when she is in the mood of it, but my problem is, she get very wet and orgasmic, starting to shaking when she f*ck the dildo, but with me is not like this, im not sure about this really.. anyway when i watch her to f*ck the dildo, i get very very hard, and i cum almost 1-2 minutes after she start taking the dildo, im not sure what is my problem, can any one give me some tips, i dont want to bring another man or something like this, should i buy her a bigger bbc dildo, we never did anal before, i asked her couple of times to make dpd with the dildo and me, but she dont want to do this.. im not sure what to do, when i watch her to fuck the dildo i get really horny and hard, watching her so wet and moaning and orgasmic, even sometimes i get very very wet to the point of pee with both of us(dildo and me), she really like when she fuck the dildo for couple of minutes and then i come inside her, and then we swap with the dildo on each 2 minutes, like a sandwich.. im looking for some kind of help what we should do, thanks!

Hello fellow members of the forum.

I have a question, so im a white man around 7.5 inch long, and kinda thick, im 27 years old from Europe, my girlfriend is a semi chubby/pawg, very attractive woman, with a nice puff ass.

We are couple from near 10 years, the sex is always amazing with her, im her first man, she was virgin when we met, so before few months, i buyed her first toys, i got her a 8.5 inch dildo, and a vibrator from the ones that dont go inside(clit vibrator), she really liked them, and we use them only when we have sex, sometimes she dont want to use the dildo, but she use the vibrator, the problem is i dont last much like near 8-10 minutes, because the ass is just so juicy and i cannot just stop to f*ck her, before i start to f*ck her, he use the both toys, the dildo always open her when she is in the mood of it, but my problem is, she get very wet and orgasmic, starting to shaking when she f*ck the dildo, but with me is not like this, im not sure about this really.. anyway when i watch her to f*ck the dildo, i get very very hard, and i cum almost 1-2 minutes after she start taking the dildo, im not sure what is my problem, can any one give me some tips, i dont want to bring another man or something like this, should i buy her a bigger bbc dildo, we never did anal before, i asked her couple of times to make dpd with the dildo and me, but she dont want to do this.. im not sure what to do, when i watch her to fuck the dildo i get really horny and hard, watching her so wet and moaning and orgasmic, even sometimes i get very very wet to the point of pee with both of us(dildo and me), she really like when she fuck the dildo for couple of minutes and then i come inside her, and then we swap with the dildo on each 2 minutes, like a sandwich.. im looking for some kind of help what we should do, thanks!
Do you have a goal you're trying to achieve, and want advice? Or just looking for fun ideas? Right now, its seems like things are going pretty well.

Back