Wife and the Black Dildo

ayamaharider

Couple
From
US
After much persuasion my wife purchased a Dildo, while i was on a business trip. Fun times i might add, never saw her coming this hard other than when she was indulging two other black men. Now seriously the question is mostly to the ladies or anyone who may have an intelligent feedback. It has been a long time since she has used it. I know for a fact she was loving her toy why all of a sudden the change of heart? I asked her and she told me i was enough for her. Mind you i am not buying the answer, not that I am inadequate but because I experienced how strong her orgasms were while she was using her black dildo. Can someone try and shed some light, or share similar experiences? thank you

It depends... sometimes sex toys can just be a phase or something. For me after awhile certain sex toys like dildos or vibe, even if it was wonderful can still get bored of. So yes, sex is always better than toys on the long run. Maybe change it up a little if you want her to keep on using toys, maybe go bigger? Cock sleeve? New toys new adventure new phase... no toy last forever

It depends... sometimes sex toys can just be a phase or something. For me after awhile certain sex toys like dildos or vibe, even if it was wonderful can still get bored of. So yes, sex is always better than toys on the long run. Maybe change it up a little if you want her to keep on using toys, maybe go bigger? Cock sleeve? New toys new adventure new phase... no toy last forever
Thank you for the feedback, i neglected to mention, that this was the dildo she purchased by herself and size wise it was pretty enormous. In the meantime i spend a fortune on other ones vibes as well, but all of a sudden none of them were good enough i guess and they all found their way to the garbage can. I just enjoyed it because it was a quick and easy way to see her melt away on her orgasms as it is not so easy to get hook ups all the time. Thank you

Thank you for the feedback, i neglected to mention, that this was the dildo she purchased by herself and size wise it was pretty enormous. In the meantime i spend a fortune on other ones vibes as well, but all of a sudden none of them were good enough i guess and they all found their way to the garbage can. I just enjoyed it because it was a quick and easy way to see her melt away on her orgasms as it is not so easy to get hook ups all the time. Thank you
Yeah.... can speak for all women, but for me my pussy depth changes week to week, some week I can take it deeper than other weeks so that can play a part into which toys I feel like using on that day... maybe she might have an new fetishist and no longer into bbc...

Yeah.... can speak for all women, but for me my pussy depth changes week to week, some week I can take it deeper than other weeks so that can play a part into which toys I feel like using on that day... maybe she might have an new fetishist and no longer into bbc...
Well if this is the case then I would not be a happy husband, as it has taken tons of effort to make her comfortable to the idea of black men, and trust me it paid off. I hope it is a bad phase after all. I am not sure sure what else could it be.

Well if this is the case then I would not be a happy husband, as it has taken tons of effort to make her comfortable to the idea of black men, and trust me it paid off. I hope it is a bad phase after all. I am not sure sure what else could it be.
I'm sure it's just a phase or something... if she is really into bbc like you mention, maybe she found a real Bull on the side. Or a secret bbc dildo

An ex GF of mine had a small set of toys she had bought herself when she was young. Later she became more concerned about materials the manufacturers were using, health and stuff. She ended up not using two or three of her toys anymore, and even though one of those had been her favorite, and finally disposed them. She only kept her silicone, metal and glass toys, and as far as i remember she still had a dildo box with latex toys, but got rid off all plastics. ;)

We if it's bigger she probably wants to get back to feeling you inside her . I know when I use big , it's naturally not good feeling when you hubby is throwing a sausage down a bowling alley. So you have time off tighten up again , and repeat. She may just want to feel your cock again , she always going to want a big dildo , but make sure it's big a vibrating, dildo by it self just is that fun, filling yes and huge vib dildo are literally better than real cock.

We if it's bigger she probably wants to get back to feeling you inside her . I know when I use big , it's naturally not good feeling when you hubby is throwing a sausage down a bowling alley. So you have time off tighten up again , and repeat. She may just want to feel your cock again , she always going to want a big dildo , but make sure it's big a vibrating, dildo by it self just is that fun, filling yes and huge vib dildo are literally better than real cock.
You may be wrong here. Actually you can't legitimately compare a toy with a penis. For the physical pleasure vibration can provide you may be right but the real difference is that there is always a man, an interacting human being, attached to a penis which a toy is completely lacking. A toy won't whisper little naughty nothings in a Woman's ear nor will it kiss or caress erogenous parts of her body. It won't toss and turn her around or slap her a$$ cheeks or pull her hair at times when needed. It won't change gear or otherwise interact or even act at all. After all it is nothing but an object. A Woman with needs may get off big times on a toy and have some great orgasms from it, and if vibration is included it will do something no question. But yet she will need the real deal at times to fully satisfy her needs as a Woman. ;)

Back