Do you feel like a third wheel when hanging out with your wife and her bull?

PHLcuck

Couple
Hey so last week I hung out with my wife and her bull, and I felt more like a bother being there. I didn’t ruin anything, but the vibe was that I was more of a third wheel. Just wondering if other cucks have felt that way, and if bulls enjoy making cucks feel that way.

Why don't you keep your job, let her go live with him full time and support both of them ? They can be happy together and you can continue to post on here about how you never see her but get excited knowing she's having sex.
You are so fake

Last edited:
I'm into this strictly for sexual pleasuring, but I'd absolutely not be having sex with bbc's without the love of my life with me, as it's only pleasurable for me to give him pleasure watching me!!!
After every blacking I absolutely love my husband reclaiming me as we get extremely passionate, love making & cuddled in his arms content with loads of cum inside me being obsorbed into my body!

I'm into this strictly for sexual pleasuring, but I'd absolutely not be having sex with bbc's without the love of my life with me, as it's only pleasurable for me to give him pleasure watching me!!!
After every blacking I absolutely love my husband reclaiming me as we get extremely passionate, love making & cuddled in his arms content with loads of cum inside me being obsorbed into my body!
Thanks for the incite, do you feel your husband enjoys it more or you? Do you give him attention right after or give attention equally ?

I absolutely love having him there holding my hand, looking at him as my bull is fucking my ass, among other things! As for after I hug/kiss my bulls goodbye, I'm still so horny I'm the aggressive one, I can't get enough of the passionate loving with my husband!!!

I absolutely love having him there holding my hand, looking at him as my bull is fucking my ass, among other things! As for after I hug/kiss my bulls goodbye, I'm still so horny I'm the aggressive one, I can't get enough of the passionate loving with my husband!!!
That describes my wife pretty close. We have some goooood sex after our friend visits. She's super horny for days after too.

Back