Help if I want this or not

Cuckoldnew28

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
PA, US
Me and my girlfriend are both 24 and about two weeks ago she brought up the idea of cucking, I already had a slight interest in it so I was pretty excited when she said she wanted it. For two weeks it’s basically all we talked about we were so excited for many different reasons, we had communicated about what we both want out of it and the rules that would be in place. So this weekend she went out to the bar alone to potentially find someone to go home with or just to dance and flirt while I was home locked in chastity, we were both very excited for this and some of it was fun for me but before this I told her to make sure to text me a decent amount so I’m not left in the dark, I was rarely getting texts and if I was they were one word answers, I don’t know if it was angst getting the best of me but it turned into a really bad night and not enjoyable, all she did was grind on a few guys and touching.

I don’t know if this was just a bad night and left a bad taste for me but after the fact I feel like it’s just something I don’t want, or is it just the fact I was so left out? I fantasize about it a lot and do want it but after that night I’m not sure how to feel, maybe for it to happen I need to physically be there. She apologized she didn’t text she just said she was so excited to be “single” again which I understand to a point.

You should of probably went played it from a distance
That’s what I was thinking, it was a local bar/club so we had to be careful nobody we knew was there too so that was a problem, if there’s a next time we both agreed it shouldn’t be too close to home.

You are not ready for this. Just think it through, what are you going to do when her mouth is full of cock and she don’t text you, or her pussy is full and she is begging for him to fuck her harder do you really think she will be thinking about texting you? Dang, you can’t handle her out in a bar alone without communication, how will you handle her not texting you when she is naked and making love to a man who is making her feel like she has never felt before. I think you are better to let this idea go. You are not ready to have her be with a real man, and I’m sure you would not be ok watching her scream and beg for more, seeing huge loads of cum flowing out her mouth or running down her legs as he or them fill her with their seed. When they both take her at the same time pussy and ass filled with cum, and you are mad because she isn’t texting you about it. Really?!?!

You are not ready for this. Just think it through, what are you going to do when her mouth is full of cock and she don’t text you, or her pussy is full and she is begging for him to fuck her harder do you really think she will be thinking about texting you? Dang, you can’t handle her out in a bar alone without communication, how will you handle her not texting you when she is naked and making love to a man who is making her feel like she has never felt before. I think you are better to let this idea go. You are not ready to have her be with a real man, and I’m sure you would not be ok watching her scream and beg for more, seeing huge loads of cum flowing out her mouth or running down her legs as he or them fill her with their seed. When they both take her at the same time pussy and ass filled with cum, and you are mad because she isn’t texting you about it. Really?!?!
I get your concern lol but this was a little while ago and we have it all settled and figured out now.

Sexual fantasies can be tricky sometimes. Take your time, this kind of relationship is very intriguing but you cannot rush into it.

Me and my girlfriend are both 24 and about two weeks ago she brought up the idea of cucking, I already had a slight interest in it so I was pretty excited when she said she wanted it. For two weeks it’s basically all we talked about we were so excited for many different reasons, we had communicated about what we both want out of it and the rules that would be in place. So this weekend she went out to the bar alone to potentially find someone to go home with or just to dance and flirt while I was home locked in chastity, we were both very excited for this and some of it was fun for me but before this I told her to make sure to text me a decent amount so I’m not left in the dark, I was rarely getting texts and if I was they were one word answers, I don’t know if it was angst getting the best of me but it turned into a really bad night and not enjoyable, all she did was grind on a few guys and touching.

I don’t know if this was just a bad night and left a bad taste for me but after the fact I feel like it’s just something I don’t want, or is it just the fact I was so left out? I fantasize about it a lot and do want it but after that night I’m not sure how to feel, maybe for it to happen I need to physically be there. She apologized she didn’t text she just said she was so excited to be “single” again which I understand to a point.
You need to realize that with being a Cuck, this Lifestyle is not so much about YOUR needs.....it's about HER needs.
Give her some sexual freedom.

Yeah definitely it was our first time and we jumped into it a little quick, but now we’re back on track with everything and both happy and very excited.

Coming from a bull, I'm impressed y'all jumped into it like that. Most couples spend years talking about it but never act on it. I give her credit for taking that FIRST STEP 👏🏾 👏🏾 👏🏾

Cuckolding and Hotwifing is definitely a 'team sport' . I GUARANTEE if you both go into this together and just focus on having a good time all your fantasies will eventually play itself out

Daddy Mike ♠️

Coming from a bull, I'm impressed y'all jumped into it like that. Most couples spend years talking about it but never act on it. I give her credit for taking that FIRST STEP 👏🏾 👏🏾 👏🏾

Cuckolding and Hotwifing is definitely a 'team sport' . I GUARANTEE if you both go into this together and just focus on having a good time all your fantasies will eventually play itself out

Daddy Mike ♠️
Great advice

Back