Help if I want this or not

Cuckoldnew28

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
PA, US
Me and my girlfriend are both 24 and about two weeks ago she brought up the idea of cucking, I already had a slight interest in it so I was pretty excited when she said she wanted it. For two weeks it’s basically all we talked about we were so excited for many different reasons, we had communicated about what we both want out of it and the rules that would be in place. So this weekend she went out to the bar alone to potentially find someone to go home with or just to dance and flirt while I was home locked in chastity, we were both very excited for this and some of it was fun for me but before this I told her to make sure to text me a decent amount so I’m not left in the dark, I was rarely getting texts and if I was they were one word answers, I don’t know if it was angst getting the best of me but it turned into a really bad night and not enjoyable, all she did was grind on a few guys and touching.

I don’t know if this was just a bad night and left a bad taste for me but after the fact I feel like it’s just something I don’t want, or is it just the fact I was so left out? I fantasize about it a lot and do want it but after that night I’m not sure how to feel, maybe for it to happen I need to physically be there. She apologized she didn’t text she just said she was so excited to be “single” again which I understand to a point.

I doubt she's the one that wants the cuck life, however saying what you want to hear so she can be " single" without your presence seems a bit suspect, like she's using it to do what she wants and not necessarily for the lifestyle.

Last edited:
Me and my girlfriend are both 24 and about two weeks ago she brought up the idea of cucking, I already had a slight interest in it so I was pretty excited when she said she wanted it. For two weeks it’s basically all we talked about we were so excited for many different reasons, we had communicated about what we both want out of it and the rules that would be in place. So this weekend she went out to the bar alone to potentially find someone to go home with or just to dance and flirt while I was home locked in chastity, we were both very excited for this and some of it was fun for me but before this I told her to make sure to text me a decent amount so I’m not left in the dark, I was rarely getting texts and if I was they were one word answers, I don’t know if it was angst getting the best of me but it turned into a really bad night and not enjoyable, all she did was grind on a few guys and touching.

I don’t know if this was just a bad night and left a bad taste for me but after the fact I feel like it’s just something I don’t want, or is it just the fact I was so left out? I fantasize about it a lot and do want it but after that night I’m not sure how to feel, maybe for it to happen I need to physically be there. She apologized she didn’t text she just said she was so excited to be “single” again which I understand to a point.
If you say what is true, then things are not looking up for you mate. You need to get a grip of your girl asap. else it might be just too late. I am not saying that would be a bad thing necessarily. but it depends on both of you want.

If you say what is true, then things are not looking up for you mate. You need to get a grip of your girl asap. else it might be just too late. I am not saying that would be a bad thing necessarily. but it depends on both of you want.
I want her to be able to do whatever she wants and be as crazy as she wants, but as long as she keeps me updated I think it’ll be perfect. But since she didn’t reply this time and it was our first time, jealousy and regret started coming out.

I want her to be able to do whatever she wants and be as crazy as she wants, but as long as she keeps me updated I think it’ll be perfect. But since she didn’t reply this time and it was our first time, jealousy and regret started coming out.
What did she say after she returned?

Ok here we go. Let me be the one to get real and give you the honest poop. You are 24 and this is your regular or serious girlfriend? You are both puppies and have no idea what you want. Right now you two are just messing around. If you want to tell her hey give me a call when you fuck someone and then I can drop by and get sloppy seconds to satisfy your kink that’s great. However if you think you are going to have a serious relationship with this girl and maybe get married and have this lifestyle you are fantasizing about you’re nuts. There is a 100% chance that a year from now you are looking for a girlfriend and she is dating someone else. Listen the cuckolding lifestyle is for mature married couples that are over the age of 35 at a bare minimum and have been married at least 3-5 years bare minimum. The really successful ones are over 45 and been married more than 10 years. People that are boyfriend and girlfriend are just fooling around and it’s not going to last. Have fun but don’t get too attached to this girl. Soon she is going to drop you like a hot rock.

Ok here we go. Let me be the one to get real and give you the honest poop. You are 24 and this is your regular or serious girlfriend? You are both puppies and have no idea what you want. Right now you two are just messing around. If you want to tell her hey give me a call when you fuck someone and then I can drop by and get sloppy seconds to satisfy your kink that’s great. However if you think you are going to have a serious relationship with this girl and maybe get married and have this lifestyle you are fantasizing about you’re nuts. There is a 100% chance that a year from now you are looking for a girlfriend and she is dating someone else. Listen the cuckolding lifestyle is for mature married couples that are over the age of 35 at a bare minimum and have been married at least 3-5 years bare minimum. The really successful ones are over 45 and been married more than 10 years. People that are boyfriend and girlfriend are just fooling around and it’s not going to last. Have fun but don’t get too attached to this girl. Soon she is going to drop you like a hot rock.
Well I guess I should’ve mentioned we’ve been together for almost 4 years and we have a 2 year old and we plan to marry.. so we both know we’ll stay together forever, but I didn’t say anything about that before so I see where your concern comes from and we are still pretty young and I do see a lot of older couples in the lifestyle rather than young.

Well I guess I should’ve mentioned we’ve been together for almost 4 years and we have a 2 year old and we plan to marry.. so we both know we’ll stay together forever, but I didn’t say anything about that before so I see where your concern comes from and we are still pretty young and I do see a lot of older couples in the lifestyle rather than young.
Been together and have a 2 year old and plan to marry? Perhpas you should get your own life in order first before you start making decisions on sharing her with others. If you can have children and not have a commitment to each other how the hell can you know if you can have a strong enough relationship to allow or want to let her go out and fuck black men while you stay home and babysit waiting for her text messages. I promise you when she is filled ball deep with a black cock she will not be thinking I need to text the ******* of my baby! As the previous person mentioned, grow up, this lifestyle is not for everyone, and it normally only works for mature stable couples in a long term relationship. I’m not trying to be mean or cruel I’m just saying you need to get your own relationship together first.

Go with her to the bar next time. That way you can sit at the bar and watch her do her thing. That way she can do her thing without worrying about breaking away from someone to send you a text. Texting might be too much of a distraction for her, or maybe there just wasn't the type of interaction/action happening that would make good sexy texts. I myself would much rather see my wife having fun in person, than reading about it. Also, being there takes away any doubt that something happened that she didn't tell you about.

She says next time if we do it she’ll be sure to send way more texts and be descriptive, or we might even just only do it if I can be there watching. So we’re on the same page with that I’m just hoping my jealousy was just because I wasn’t involved
After reading some more of your posts, it looks like you guys have it worked out. That's great and we would love to get an update if you are up to posting one.

Back