What am I?

dontknowwhen

Male
Gold Member
From
NC, US
So my idea about meeting a bull for my wife goes something like this. We meet at a party. We all talk and the wife gives me the nod that she is interested. So here is where it gets interesting, I like either of these scenarios.

1- We all go to a hotel, once inside we all have a few drinks and I take the wife’s cloths off, then she takes his off as I watch. They get in bed and I suck her tits, lick her neck etc etc and rub her clit. We also kiss as he penetrates her deeply. Once the good fuCking starts I move to the edge and watch him make her cum numerous times. They try many positions and when he comes he shoots first on her pussy mound then deep inside her pussy. After he rolls off she beckons me to clean her up. I am hesitant and not sure I could go through with that, but I may try. If it’s pre nut I may, if it’s post nut probably not. Then he leaves and we lay in bed masturbating each other and she finishes me with a hot BJ.

2- We go to a local swingers club. We talk to lots of people there, have some drinks and we meet a black guy. After awhile she leans over and tells me she wants to fuck him, but she wants him alone while I wait by the bar, pool, whatever. Thats a huge turn on for me so I tell her to go for it. She and he walk towards the private rooms inside the house.ni hang out talking to and watching others having sex while I wait. Several hours she comes out and finds me. She is still breathing hard. I ask her was it good and she tells me to fe el inside her panties. I do and she and her panties are soaked. She says she is ready and asks me if I was ok and did I have a good time. I tell her yes and we leave. When we get home she asks me to eat her pussy. She wants to cum again this time for me. I go down on he r and she squirts all ove r me as I eat her clean.

so am I a Stag or a Cuckold. Mind you I will never do humiliation of any kind. Not me. It’s all about respect for not only my wife but to me also.

Back