Sex with someone your husband does not like

I think that’s how I ended up a cuck. I kept saying I don’t like him or you hanging out with him, I do t trust him to not try something with you. She kept telling me I was crazy and being jealous for no reason, and a month or so after that, is when they started getting with each other.
Same, I think. My wife had a boss and a few hot younger male coworkers I wasn't fond of, and I suspect she fucked all of them over the years. Her female work friends knew about most of it, and the other men, the whole time. (Most of these women were cheating themselves.) Meanwhile my wife kept telling me nothing happened, she was interested in cucking me, but hadn't found the right guy yet, and it had to be out of town, etc. Meanwhile half the town and our friends here all knew the whole time! I had NO say in the men she chose to fuck, as she would prefer it. Never let me watch, either. And obviously I accepted it and while I'm not happy about all of it, it still gets me off when I think about it, and probably her too.

Same, I think. My wife had a boss and a few hot younger male coworkers I wasn't fond of, and I suspect she fucked all of them over the years. Her female work friends knew about most of it, and the other men, the whole time. (Most of these women were cheating themselves.) Meanwhile my wife kept telling me nothing happened, she was interested in cucking me, but hadn't found the right guy yet, and it had to be out of town, etc. Meanwhile half the town and our friends here all knew the whole time! I had NO say in the men she chose to fuck, as she would prefer it. Never let me watch, either. And obviously I accepted it and while I'm not happy about all of it, it still gets me off when I think about it, and probably her too.
Tell the wife to hit me up 😉😂

I can't tell you how many times I've requested that my wife tell me the stories of hooking up with her boss, while I jerk off. Sometimes I get her to tell me the stories while we are having sex, so I can finish. She did him in his office multiple times, his car (both parked on random streets and in the company parking lot), her car, her house, and two different hotel rooms during work trips (San Diego and Hawaii).

Oh, and also once during a corporate off-site in Mexico. They were playing "chicken" in the pool beforehand with another couple; my wife sitting on his shoulders while wearing a bikini. Then they went off to do shots together, and then to her hotel room. So I'm guessing the whole office knew that they were fucking by that point.

In addition to those physical hookups, there were many, many instances of phone sex, where her boss would send her photos of his dick, and get her to describe what she wanted to do to it, and what he should do to himself.

One of my favorite stories is that her boss got so used to her stripping down naked and crawling under his desk to suck, that he would actually take work calls while she blew him.
God - your wife was a good worker! Very sexy.

You are a good husband.

Then how does this work for you if you are not happy with it?
To me, with this LS both of you should be getting something out if it and both should be totally happy. If not, then I can see things going south in the long run. Then it would be best to end things now, or have a really good talk and set boundaries. If crossed, then there will be consequences. But then again, it is your life, but remember, you only live once.

I think that’s how I ended up a cuck. I kept saying I don’t like him or you hanging out with him, I do t trust him to not try something with you. She kept telling me I was crazy and being jealous for no reason, and a month or so after that, is when they started getting with each other.
LOL
She was right, you shouldn't be jealous🤣🤣

Then how does this work for you if you are not happy with it?
To me, with this LS both of you should be getting something out if it and both should be totally happy. If not, then I can see things going south in the long run. Then it would be best to end things now, or have a really good talk and set boundaries. If crossed, then there will be consequences. But then again, it is your life, but remember, you only live once.
I don't disagree, but it was more like, "remember that night 14 years ago? when you first wanted me to sleep with other guys? Yeah, you were right, something happened." I suspect the first guy, around 21 yrs old, in 2001, really rocked her world and awakened something in her. Her boss took advantage of her later, and the two hot coworkers were okay guys, I was just jealous at the time. She says nothing happened with them but who knows? I've thought about it a lot, and I realize I have no real control over who she wants to sleep with. Or to put it another way, I like having no control over who she sleeps with.

Back