Having husband afterwards

From Christine -
After my bull left, Ray wanted to get inside me.
It was up to me at that point to tell him, "Trey" doesn't want
you inside me anymore. Which was true, but I really couldn't
feel hubby's wiener anymore so I was glad to tell him that.

I did suggest to him that he could just beat-off on my belly.
I also suggested he use one of my dildos on himself. Between him
looking at and smelling my used gaping cunt, as well as squatting
on my 7" toy, he popped his load really quick.

It was the start of totally cutting Ray off and him getting
used to cumming / needing something in his butt to orgasm.

I (husband) love it. I either go last in a MFM, or wait until she gets home. Our trusted bull finishes inside her. I’m not much for cleanup, but I have no hesitation about entering her still very wet and filled pussy. This soccer mom being so very dirty sends her into waves of orgasms once again. I happily add to the mess!

I tend to have long sessions with lovers and they often stay the night so a I am tired afterwards. Once my lover leaves I may sit of cuck for a minute and tell him how small he feels. Then I get him to jerk off while verbally emasculating and humiliating him.

We both enjoy that scenario so its works for us.
Sounds like a very typical Wife or GF who enjoys BBC. Little hubby eats the cream pie and then jerks his pathetic little penis. Once my wife cuckold me with a Black Lover she never ever would allow any white cock to ever penetrate her again, including mine. Three decades later she passed away. I am now with my current girlfriend, Julie. It's been 10 years. It took about a year into our relationship before she finally had the perfect opportunity to meet a Black Lover. We talked about it from the day we met on the Internet, she had her doubts and was skeptical about the whole cuckold Dynamic. She had been married for 27 years as a loyal wife who believed in being a one man woman. She was unsure about actually being involved with me while she actually would have another man as her lover but it all worked out. Her current lover has been with us for about 5 1/2 years now, between the two of them I have come to learn my place as a panty wearing sissy wimp always ready to serve.

Of course when I met Julie I had already been down a cuckold road with my deceased wife who also had tremendous doubts about such an open lifestyle. I am not going to go so far as to label her as a prude but she was somewhat narrow minded and not sure she would be open to anything that would be considered beyond traditional sex between a husband and a wife. She had been widowed at an early age and she dealt with it in what she called the most sexually destructive behavior of her life.

She characterizes herself as becoming a total promiscuous slut for BIG THICK COCK, having multiple partners for indiscriminate satisfying sex. Even though she enjoyed the sex and all the orgasms, she was feeling an inner guilt with a desire to be connected to someone special.
We talked for ten or twelve hours that first night into the wee hours of the morning, we laughed, we cried as we shared deeply with one another. Once she described to me how much the size of a man's cock, and how long he could last was what made the the difference as to whether she would be satisfied or not, I was convinced she was for me. It was at that moment I realized I had the greatest cuckold persuader a man could ever have, my tiny micro size penis. It was apparent that we would end up in bed that night and I had made it clear that I really liked her attitude about big cocks and wanted to challenge her to actually get on top and take all of me at once, just take the plunge I said. She ended up being very surprised as she climbed up on me in the dark and I guided my hard little inadequate penis into her wet pussy. I asked her how that felt, was too uncomfortable to take it all. Finally she stopped and said out loud, what the hell are you talking about, if you were all the way in me you can't be that big because I can hardly feel it, maybe I am too wet. " I said no it's not you, it's me with my little 4 1/2" inch long penis and about as big around as a size D flashlight battery.
Of course in all our previous discussions I was sure to extract what she actually meant when she was talking about the well endowed, hung men that she enjoyed. She had told me the average size cock that she enjoyed was between 8 and 10 inches long and too thick to get her whole hand around it. I knew right then that if our hearts and minds connected I might be on my journey to become a full fledged little cuckold while she has ALPHA STUDS as lovers. It took about a year before we went outside of the marriage bed.

We explored with toys, fingers, vibrators and me serving her until I met a well endowed gentleman from a swingers magazine. He ended up being very dominant and was hung with a BWC 8 plus inches long with over 6 1/2" maybe closer to 7"circumference, all I know is he made her scream all night and the bed was soaked. I will never forget my first cream pie, wow I was hooked. Once we moved to Florida she told me about her first Black Man she had when she was 18 years old, he was a band member who came to town twice a month. She said he was maybe 8 or 9" but was so big around he would have to take it very slow. He ended up calling her wide track because of how she could handle his beer bottle size thick Black Dick.

Now that we were in Florida we both knew she was going Black, and you know the rest of the story. I have been such a lucky cuckold for all these years. I am so proud to be with my current girlfriend who is also exclusively for Black.

Last edited:
I tend to have long sessions with lovers and they often stay the night so a I am tired afterwards. Once my lover leaves I may sit of cuck for a minute and tell him how small he feels. Then I get him to jerk off while verbally emasculating and humiliating him.

We both enjoy that scenario so its works for us.
Quite the same for us. The first time he went second after my lover, I literally burst into laughter when I realized that he was already inside. Hardly felt anything.

We are a team, so yes, I love my husband fucking me after being fucked by someone else, he is normally present and loves to go second or last, he says he loves to fuck me when I'm full of cum he says it makes my pussy so hot and sloppy. He has a larger cock both thick and long so the size thing is not an issue for us. After I have been gang banged at a party he will always go last, when that happens I know it's time to go home. LOL
Beautiful

From Christine -
After my bull left, Ray wanted to get inside me.
It was up to me at that point to tell him, "Trey" doesn't want
you inside me anymore. Which was true, but I really couldn't
feel hubby's wiener anymore so I was glad to tell him that.

I did suggest to him that he could just beat-off on my belly.
I also suggested he use one of my dildos on himself. Between him
looking at and smelling my used gaping cunt, as well as squatting
on my 7" toy, he popped his load really quick.

It was the start of totally cutting Ray off and him getting
used to cumming / needing something in his butt to orgasm.
I think you are total BS. Ray = Christine, Christine = Ray

I (husband) love it. I either go last in a MFM, or wait until she gets home. Our trusted bull finishes inside her. I’m not much for cleanup, but I have no hesitation about entering her still very wet and filled pussy. This soccer mom being so very dirty sends her into waves of orgasms once again. I happily add to the mess!
Ditto ...
We get with a guy we know pretty regularly. We always do this together. My wife gets really turned on when he's with us. Many times I've slide in right after he finished, she is so different, feels different, moves different, kisses different. Way too slippery but it's a huge turn on for us. He's done the same after I unload.
We don't clean her, him and I have both gone down on her after but she wipes off first.

Just curious if any ladies see their bull and then allow their husbands to penetrate them afterwards.

If the bull is large, just wondering what the feeling is like physically? Is there a difference? Does it feel like a let down?

Particularly interested if the husband has his way very shortly after the bull.

Thank you
My wife came home full of not my cum and I added mine it was great

Attachments

• Pq5LbgLJ.jpeg
    Pq5LbgLJ.jpeg
    13 KB · Views: 30
We do it that way too

Attachments

• fr1CHE8m.jpeg
    fr1CHE8m.jpeg
    10.6 KB · Views: 22
Back