Who hosts

We have always hosted my wife's bulls either at a rented cottage or at home. We recently met a new man wife seems interested in. He wants to host us at his house.
I 'd like some advice, as a cuckold husband how different is it when meeting a bull on their ground.
How will this be different from my wife's point of view

You never have any security concerns about being hosted at a new man's house. Or, you don't feel some level of disadvantage, Vulnerability ? I think I would feel I have almost no control of the situation
That's what makes it even hotter. I regularly convince women to join me at my home wearing nothing but a coat AMF heels that I meet online and I live alone nobody around for miles.

You never have any security concerns about being hosted at a new man's house. Or, you don't feel some level of disadvantage, Vulnerability ? I think I would feel I have almost no control of the situation
We do not. We usually meet for drinks in a public place for our first get together and then from there go to his place. I am not an Cuckold we are a Hotwife couple and dominant kind of guy.

when i was married, i paid for their vacations, hotels, etc. if wife wanted to host at home, i left until she/they called me back and took the k ids with me.

We do this with a guy we know. Many times with him at our home, twice at his place, once overnight. We're comfy at home. Was good at his place but much different.
Different local guy 3 times at his place. Was good.
Stranger once in his hotel room, didn't go well.

Back