Cuckold threesome?

paracufz

Couple
My wife and I have been attending a swingers party on a fairly regular basis and my wife has been fucked by the host nearly every time and she says she really likes how he fucks her. Her interactions with men at the parties and myself have had a distinct cuckold slant and the fact is pretty well known there.

As of late she and he have been texting and they have been arranging for him to come to our house and have some fun. We have had some interaction with men in the past by by and large they didn't know much about the cuckold aspect.

It is planned as a bit more of a threesome thing with a cuckold theme. I am really just wondering what she has planned.

Btw I am not gay and neither is he, by my observation.
Please login or become a member to view

My wife and I have been attending a swingers party on a fairly regular basis and my wife has been fucked by the host nearly every time and she says she really likes how he fucks her. Her interactions with men at the parties and myself have had a distinct cuckold slant and the fact is pretty well known there.

As of late she and he have been texting and they have been arranging for him to come to our house and have some fun. We have had some interaction with men in the past by by and large they didn't know much about the cuckold aspect.

It is planned as a bit more of a threesome thing with a cuckold theme. I am really just wondering what she has planned.

Btw I am not gay and neither is he, by my observation.

That is hot and looks fun to be involved with! Love to hear more on this! She looks amazing!

Back