Natural born cuckold

You have everything right except the born that way part. Every single thing humans do or feel that we are proud of we try to take credit for and claim we did it on our own. Every single thing humans do or feel that they are not proud of they blame God. It’s always the old faithful excuse of being born that way. Nothing is born that way. Your mental state and how you feel is not a component of DNA. Before the sperm hits the egg there is no predetermined anything that is mental or spiritual. Only some physical attributes are determined by DNA like hair color and eye color and to some degree height. Fact of the matter is that even many physical attributes can’t be determined by what happens to you after birth. Chemicals in your environment can affect your growth. Chemicals in your environment can stunt or exaggerate the growth of parts of your body or brain. Even your cock size is actually determined by how much testosterone is flowing through your body in your pre-puberty years and that level of testosterone can be affected by literally hundreds of different things both physical and mental. As far as you thinking you are born a cuckold before conception just stop it already. You want that excuse so it’s not your fault. Denial is the most predictable human response and I can predict your first response to this post will be denial. Everything in your mind was imputed from the moment your were born not before. In fact some things enter the mind while you are in the womb. Talking to a human in the womb can cause them to be more lingually intelligent after birth. The brain is a super computer that is blank when you are created and everything comes afterwards. Everything is learned whether you realizes it or not or whether you admit it or not. A lot of it is in the first few years of life and that’s why you don’t realize it.
Now that is a fantastic answer. Extremely well articulated an strait up fact.atleat that is the the belief I hold.
I would absolutely love to chat with you an inbox on here.
I gave some theories about several things that I'd love to discuss with you.
You will definitely understand my logic and I think you will be able to confirm or alter some parts that I'm still unsure about, it's on this same topic, almost. If I don't inbox you, please say hi in our if you would like a chat. Thanks.

Back