What IS a Cuckold? Am I a cuck?

MsThang

Couple
Real Person
From
OR, US
or context, I am an experienced cuckoldress and have lived in a very fulfilling cuckold relationship with my husband for nearly a decade. I write what I’ve learned from my own perspective. My viewpoints are not to be construed as prescriptive for anyone else: we all get to “do us” however we want, and there is no judgment!

The basis of the word “cuckold” is found in the cuckoo, a bird that lays its eggs in other birds’ nests, forsing the unsuspecting bird to raise offspring that are not its own. In today’s toxic political parlance, you also hear the term as a slander against a weak or “beta” male. None of that is true, in my opinion.

or context, I am an experienced cuckoldress and have lived in a very fulfilling cuckold relationship with my husband for nearly a decade. I write what I’ve learned from my own perspective. My viewpoints are not to be construed as prescriptive for anyone else: we all get to “do us” however we want, and there is no judgment!

The basis of the word “cuckold” is found in the cuckoo, a bird that lays its eggs in other birds’ nests, forsing the unsuspecting bird to raise offspring that are not its own. In today’s toxic political parlance, you also hear the term as a slander against a weak or “beta” male. None of that is true, in my opinion.

Real

Back