Natural born cuckold

Yes I've personally experienced that a few times when I was able to get erections it was great hearing her say that as I personally get off on sph and lph humiliation
Sounds like we both love that
My wife use to tell me to hurry up as soon as I was inside her. As I cum fast it was no problem cumming within a few seconds. Over time I began to enjoy becoming my told which also led me to cleaning my own cum.

So true. I have also sucked my share of cock and enjoyed giving pleasure but also some on the control in when they cum. I have also found I no longer pay attention to fitting into a box such as being hetero or bi. I really do not like men other than giving pleasure to their cock. The journey including the sexual exploration has been very good.
That was another point I wanted to make. I don't find men attractive at all but I enjoy cock and cum. It's strange but I like what I like.

That was another point I wanted to make. I don't find men attractive at all but I enjoy cock and cum. It's strange but I like what I like.
I also have found I enjoy the guys who are more into getting sucked. They tend to be more verbal and physical. They tease and enjoy different positions. I also enjoy larger cocks such as least 6 inches long and have thickness and hardness.

From Christine -
If I may comment... in the beginning, I would
encourage (or rather bitch to) Ray to "hurry up and finish".
That was because the sooner he would cum, the sooner he would
start using the dildo on me, so I could cum.

Ray also used to fight becoming a cuckold. But my bull was
persistent and broke his will. He made sure to mark his territory
everywhere by leaving cum stains for Ray to see and smell.

Our car, our bedroom, our sofa, our towels... my face (and eventually
Ray's face) were regularly sprayed with cum.

From Christine -

Ray's face) were regularly sprayed with cum.l
I enjoyed the humiliation and rejection of being told to cum
quickly.. it made me feel I was not worthy or good enough to fuck my wife. I would then resort to giving her oral all of which felt very normal as we both enjoyed. In my mind I also felt this was temporary but have found this a very powerful fantasy.
Ray is a lucky guy.

Oh yes, with having such a very small white cock and having seen a colleague’s ooh so much larger black cock around twice the size of my little white cock both in length and girth . I realised that I could never satisfy my wife’s sexual needs so eventually talked her into the cuckolding lifestyle so she gets the sexual fucking that she needs, I watch and masturbate as he gives her the deep hand fucking that I could never manage with my little white cock

Attachments

• IMG_0250.jpeg
    IMG_0250.jpeg
    222.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0251.jpeg
    IMG_0251.jpeg
    172.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0098.jpeg
    IMG_0098.jpeg
    1,016.5 KB · Views: 12
Oh yes, with having such a very small white cock and having seen a colleague’s ooh so much larger black cock around twice the size of my little white cock both in length and girth . I realised that I could never satisfy my wife’s sexual needs so eventually talked her into the cuckolding lifestyle so she gets the sexual fucking that she needs, I watch and masturbate as he gives her the deep hand fucking that I could never manage with my little white cock
She has to love that cock

I consider myself to have been born a cuckold. By that I mean that as a natural beta male it is completely natural for me to become a cuckold to my wife. Not only do I believe this is the case for me personally, I believe it is something very common among men. A survey recently showed that 67% of men have a cuckold fantasy showing that this is a very common desire among men. I believe that is because it is very natural for humans to practice cuckolding and something that if accepted would actually improve the gene pool. First, consider nature which has multiple examples of cuckolding. Situations where the female seeks the dominate male for impregnation and a beta male for maternal care. Or groups of mammals in which there is a single dominate male who has full sexual rights over the females of the group. In both of these situations the beta males naturally take their place as providers, caregivers and companions to the females and their offspring. (Sex for them is often rare if ever and they accept this.)

Second, consider the wide spread interest and practice of cuckolding among humans combined with research that shows this practice was present among ancient tribal groups, suggest that humans are also designed for cuckolding relationships. If this is the case and clearly there is more evidence for than against!

Finally, there are males who are clearly born to be alphas and males that are born to be beta. I consider myself to obviously be a beta cuckold for several reasons. The most obvious indication is the fact that I have very small testicles and a small penis. So, naturally I am not physically designed to be a bull. Also, a very real scientific paper recently stated that men with small testicles make better dads. (For the record, yes I am a great highly involved dad!) This points once again to cuckolds being born and not "made." The research shows all the reasons that there is a direct link between small testicles and faithful men who are naturally great caregivers. This is what cuckolds; not the men who have the sex but rather the men who care for the females and their young after the alphas provided for them sexually.

Natural cuckolds are beta males who typically have small testicles. They are loyal caregivers who desire to love and support their wives. They have an instinctual understanding that they are lack the ability to truly fulfill their wives sexually. And they are happy to step aside and see this role fulfilled by an alpha.
Very convincing analysis from another life long beta who is a happy cuckold husband to a BBC loving hotwife.

From Christine -

Glad to hear that Ray eventually accepted his submissive role in your marriage.

Knowing that I was not sexually satisfying her, I introduced my future wife to her first ever black lover a few months before our wedding. She became addicted immediately, went BBC exclusive and she became black bred before our wedding.

Glad to hear that Ray eventually accepted his submissive role in your marriage.

Knowing that I was not sexually satisfying her, I introduced my future wife to her first ever black lover a few months before our wedding. She became addicted immediately, went BBC exclusive and she became black bred before our wedding.
From Christine -
That's what happens. I mean, I went from Ray trying to put
(and keep) his tiny 4 incher in me. I also insisted he wear a condom.

To then having 9 inches of bareback cock from some tall black stud that
could mount me properly and fuck me good and hard. He also got me high
on weed first.

I orgasmed and was hooked the moment he flooded my
unprotected pussy with his seed. It really is hard not to cum on
big dick like that.

You have made very interesting points and comparisons as well , as a lifelong sisicuckold I to believe it's nature's way to keep dominant alpha males for repopulating society and I'm good with that

I'm a micro penis sisicuckold 2 inches and limp. I've been a premature ejaculator all my life, usually unable to go beyond a minute. My micro size penis has never been erect hard enough for penetrative sex , and have on several occasions over the years have climaxed by just touching my tip of my penis on the outer lips of vaginas never made it to penetration .

So yea, I'm definitely not made for breeding offspring for sure as passing on my deficiency traits to another male would be irresponsible for me to do
My wife and I would love to meet you and play together she loves to watch me play with other sissy boy she loves very very small little sissy clitty and your is perfect she wants to play with you she would love to see you get breed by her bulls and black lover she make the two of us to sleep together and always be dressed up in a short mini skirt and tight silk blouse and stockings and high heels and be ready to take care of her lover and his friends and be breed if interested text 1-585-683-4562 we will pay for all your expenses to come down for a weekend

My wife and I would love to meet you and play together she loves to watch me play with other sissy boy she loves very very small little sissy clitty and your is perfect she wants to play with you she would love to see you get breed by her bulls and black lover she make the two of us to sleep together and always be dressed up in a short mini skirt and tight silk blouse and stockings and high heels and be ready to take care of her lover and his friends and be breed if interested text 1-585-683-4562 we will pay for all your expenses to come down for a weekend
Love the open minded progressive marriage that you and your wife enjoy. Hope that Vici4u accepted your very alluring sissy gurls invitation. Sleeping en femme with another sissy while your wife is being black bred is incredibly erotic. Love this idea and will share it with my Hotwife.

We all are really similar. I've never thought of myself as a "natural born" cuck but i certainly fit the bill as well. Small penis and testicles, terrible stamina (i rarely was able to exceed 30 sec once in her). It seems we know our limitations and embrace them. I always wonder how she put up with me exclusively for our first 10 yrs of marriage, now i'm her dedicated, pussyfree (5 yrs), obedient cuckold.

I think im natural, not sure! took a few goes and it's mostly been hung, military men. Katie loves their self discipline and immaculate cleanliness and order. Also she refers to them as men who have passed the masculinity test. Selected elite soldiers. Also a very high ranking officer, very high! ( I can't say more than that as don't know want to make it easier to guess). He is currently providing all her cock, she is wild with him sucking his big fingers. Throwing back her hips to meet his thrusts. He treats her like a little princess and is gently stretching her pussy with his big cock and now placing fingers in with his cock!

She is noticeably less gripping and loses traction on my dick. I have only fucked her once recently, last time was 11 months prior!

I am actually embarrassed and shy to attempt! She has been asking for it! She wants me and her drive is higher than ever! I think it is her age.

I'm not too small but I can't compete with the 3 hung bulls / lovers she has.

She loves our sex and how close it makes us, she does mind if my dick is slopping around because she is bigger now and I don't get as hard. So, as much as I want to fuck her. I'm to embarrassed too because I know there will be compensation in her head and I'm going to feel I'm useless especially if I can't stay hard. So chastity is a way of avoiding embarrassing sex but being a sissy, which j have, and she sees it, she helps me but its all playing into her lovers hands.

So what was roleplay and me being a very masculine decent fuck, has made me into a shy sissy! Getting so well humiliated as a cuck, a real cuckold! It's that intense that iv never seen or met he Newest, favourite lover. Not seen pics or videos of then fucking only his big cock ,(is very masculine and veiny, thick, huge balls! Enormous). No verbal humiliation is needed. It's is being done silently.

So careful what you wish for lol.

You have everything right except the born that way part. Every single thing humans do or feel that we are proud of we try to take credit for and claim we did it on our own. Every single thing humans do or feel that they are not proud of they blame God. It’s always the old faithful excuse of being born that way. Nothing is born that way. Your mental state and how you feel is not a component of DNA. Before the sperm hits the egg there is no predetermined anything that is mental or spiritual. Only some physical attributes are determined by DNA like hair color and eye color and to some degree height. Fact of the matter is that even many physical attributes can’t be determined by what happens to you after birth. Chemicals in your environment can affect your growth. Chemicals in your environment can stunt or exaggerate the growth of parts of your body or brain. Even your cock size is actually determined by how much testosterone is flowing through your body in your pre-puberty years and that level of testosterone can be affected by literally hundreds of different things both physical and mental. As far as you thinking you are born a cuckold before conception just stop it already. You want that excuse so it’s not your fault. Denial is the most predictable human response and I can predict your first response to this post will be denial. Everything in your mind was imputed from the moment your were born not before. In fact some things enter the mind while you are in the womb. Talking to a human in the womb can cause them to be more lingually intelligent after birth. The brain is a super computer that is blank when you are created and everything comes afterwards. Everything is learned whether you realizes it or not or whether you admit it or not. A lot of it is in the first few years of life and that’s why you don’t realize it.

From Christine -

That is way hot and how it should be

I don't know if I was naturally born to be a cuck but I did find it felt right once I accepted it or I should say recognized it. I'm not a true sisicuck boi, I'm bi, a true sub bottom sexualy but you would not guess it if you met me. Was I born this way? I can't say but that's what I am.

Back