Natural born cuckold

Borncuckold

Male
From
AR, US
I consider myself to have been born a cuckold. By that I mean that as a natural beta male it is completely natural for me to become a cuckold to my wife. Not only do I believe this is the case for me personally, I believe it is something very common among men. A survey recently showed that 67% of men have a cuckold fantasy showing that this is a very common desire among men. I believe that is because it is very natural for humans to practice cuckolding and something that if accepted would actually improve the gene pool. First, consider nature which has multiple examples of cuckolding. Situations where the female seeks the dominate male for impregnation and a beta male for maternal care. Or groups of mammals in which there is a single dominate male who has full sexual rights over the females of the group. In both of these situations the beta males naturally take their place as providers, caregivers and companions to the females and their offspring. (Sex for them is often rare if ever and they accept this.)

Second, consider the wide spread interest and practice of cuckolding among humans combined with research that shows this practice was present among ancient tribal groups, suggest that humans are also designed for cuckolding relationships. If this is the case and clearly there is more evidence for than against!

Finally, there are males who are clearly born to be alphas and males that are born to be beta. I consider myself to obviously be a beta cuckold for several reasons. The most obvious indication is the fact that I have very small testicles and a small penis. So, naturally I am not physically designed to be a bull. Also, a very real scientific paper recently stated that men with small testicles make better dads. (For the record, yes I am a great highly involved dad!) This points once again to cuckolds being born and not "made." The research shows all the reasons that there is a direct link between small testicles and faithful men who are naturally great caregivers. This is what cuckolds; not the men who have the sex but rather the men who care for the females and their young after the alphas provided for them sexually.

Natural cuckolds are beta males who typically have small testicles. They are loyal caregivers who desire to love and support their wives. They have an instinctual understanding that they are lack the ability to truly fulfill their wives sexually. And they are happy to step aside and see this role fulfilled by an alpha.

I consider myself to have been born a cuckold. By that I mean that as a natural beta male it is completely natural for me to become a cuckold to my wife. Not only do I believe this is the case for me personally, I believe it is something very common among men. A survey recently showed that 67% of men have a cuckold fantasy showing that this is a very common desire among men. I believe that is because it is very natural for humans to practice cuckolding and something that if accepted would actually improve the gene pool. First, consider nature which has multiple examples of cuckolding. Situations where the female seeks the dominate male for impregnation and a beta male for maternal care. Or groups of mammals in which there is a single dominate male who has full sexual rights over the females of the group. In both of these situations the beta males naturally take their place as providers, caregivers and companions to the females and their offspring. (Sex for them is often rare if ever and they accept this.)

Second, consider the wide spread interest and practice of cuckolding among humans combined with research that shows this practice was present among ancient tribal groups, suggest that humans are also designed for cuckolding relationships. If this is the case and clearly there is more evidence for than against!

Finally, there are males who are clearly born to be alphas and males that are born to be beta. I consider myself to obviously be a beta cuckold for several reasons. The most obvious indication is the fact that I have very small testicles and a small penis. So, naturally I am not physically designed to be a bull. Also, a very real scientific paper recently stated that men with small testicles make better dads. (For the record, yes I am a great highly involved dad!) This points once again to cuckolds being born and not "made." The research shows all the reasons that there is a direct link between small testicles and faithful men who are naturally great caregivers. This is what cuckolds; not the men who have the sex but rather the men who care for the females and their young after the alphas provided for them sexually.

Natural cuckolds are beta males who typically have small testicles. They are loyal caregivers who desire to love and support their wives. They have an instinctual understanding that they are lack the ability to truly fulfill their wives sexually. And they are happy to step aside and see this role fulfilled by an alpha.
I came to realize in my late teens early twenties I enjoyed sexual humiliation which I feel opened the door to having a cuckold fetish. In hindsight as far back as I can remember I was a beta male.
My acceptance of this has made it easier to live as a wannabe but still desire to be cuckolded.
I too have small testicles and never was able to keep a girlfriend most probably due to me not being able to sexually satisfy her.
I also enjoy caring for others most often placing myself and my interests after my wife’s and others.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and am interested in hearing what others have to share.

You have made very interesting points and comparisons as well , as a lifelong sisicuckold I to believe it's nature's way to keep dominant alpha males for repopulating society and I'm good with that

I'm a micro penis sisicuckold 2 inches and limp. I've been a premature ejaculator all my life, usually unable to go beyond a minute. My micro size penis has never been erect hard enough for penetrative sex , and have on several occasions over the years have climaxed by just touching my tip of my penis on the outer lips of vaginas never made it to penetration .

So yea, I'm definitely not made for breeding offspring for sure as passing on my deficiency traits to another male would be irresponsible for me to do

Attachments

• 20231109_101615.jpg
    20231109_101615.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 66
  • 20230901_111709.jpg
    20230901_111709.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 67
Last edited:
You have made very interesting points and comparisons as well , as a lifelong sisicuckold I to believe it's nature's way to keep dominant alpha males for repopulating society and I'm good with that

I'm a micro penis sisicuckold 2 inches and limp. I've been a premature ejaculator all my life, usually unable to go beyond a minute. My micro size penis has never been erect hard enough for penetrative sex , and have on several occasions over the years have climaxed by just touching my tip of my penis on the outer lips of vaginas never made it to penetration .

So yea, I'm definitely not made for breeding offspring for sure as passing on my deficiency traits to another ******* male would be irresponsible for me to do
No question about it, you were born to be a cuckold. I can certainly relate. And I find acknowledging that and accepting it very liberating!

I came to realize in my late teens early twenties I enjoyed sexual humiliation which I feel opened the door to having a cuckold fetish. In hindsight as far back as I can remember I was a beta male.
My acceptance of this has made it easier to live as a wannabe but still desire to be cuckolded.
I too have small testicles and never was able to keep a girlfriend most probably due to me not being able to sexually satisfy her.
I also enjoy caring for others most often placing myself and my interests after my wife’s and others.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and am interested in hearing what others have to share.
It truly is a liberating feeling to acknowledge being born a cuckold. 😁

So yea, I'm definitely not made for breeding offspring for sure as passing on my deficiency traits to another male would be irresponsible for me to do
I love how much we have in common lol

Yep I've always been and still am even after all these years a premature ejaculator, best I've ever lasted was 1min 18seconds one of my previous GF timed me iv left and others sexually frustrated regarding my cliti
For me premature cumming is at the root of being sexuality submissive and my desires to be cuckolded. Over time I have accepted I am not able to satisfy my wife with my dick so I am more into giving her oral. I am always amazed when guys can last long enough to bring women to orgasm. There have been many times I would cum with just the thought of entering her which has led to frustration on her part and embarrassment and humiliation on mine. So yes I feel I was born a natural cuckold.

For me premature cumming is at the root of being sexuality submissive and my desires to be cuckolded. Over time I have accepted I am not able to satisfy my wife with my dick so I am more into giving her oral. I am always amazed when guys can last long enough to bring women to orgasm. There have been many times I would cum with just the thought of entering her which has led to frustration on her part and embarrassment and humiliation on mine. So yes I feel I was born a natural cuckold.
Sooo hot i have felt tge same way for awhile :)

Yes I would agree with your natural born cuckold status as you have described it very well spoken

I used to be the anti-cuck. I'd have fought over it any day of the week. What turned me around was the exploration of my sexuality. I love sex and all the great feelings that go with it. I tried sucking cock and I enjoyed it. Not as much as I enjoy a woman but it was fun none the less. I have been opened up sexually and realized that I can perform sexual acts with someone just for the pleasure without any commitment or feelings of love. For that reason I decided I was cool with my wife doing the same. Of course she hasn't gone there yet and might never get there and that's okay. I love her and that's most important. But it took some time for me to think and explore to realize that being a cuck can be one of the hottest and teasing sexual experiences ever.

I used to be the anti-cuck. I'd have fought over it any day of the week. What turned me around was the exploration of my sexuality. I love sex and all the great feelings that go with it. I tried sucking cock and I enjoyed it. Not as much as I enjoy a woman but it was fun none the less. I have been opened up sexually and realized that I can perform sexual acts with someone just for the pleasure without any commitment or feelings of love. For that reason I decided I was cool with my wife doing the same. Of course she hasn't gone there yet and might never get there and that's okay. I love her and that's most important. But it took some time for me to think and explore to realize that being a cuck can be one of the hottest and teasing sexual experiences ever.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences. The cuckold lifestyle may not be for everyone but I have found it to be full of excitement and passion and pleasure I say embrace if it's for you and enjoy the journey I know I have

So true. I have also sucked my share of cock and enjoyed giving pleasure but also some on the control in when they cum. I have also found I no longer pay attention to fitting into a box such as being hetero or bi. I really do not like men other than giving pleasure to their cock. The journey including the sexual exploration has been very good.

have any other cuck bois in here ever had an experience in the past were they tried to have sex with a girl doggy style but your pee pee was to small and you hear her say "your not getting past my checks" that made me cum so hard when i heard it and left her unsatisfied
Yes I've personally experienced that a few times when I was able to get erections it was great hearing her say that as I personally get off on sph and lph humiliation
Sounds like we both love that

Back