Serving as a cuckold Question

Yes do as told but I can give you examples of ways I have served. I got the bedroom ready for them as my wife put on makeup and got herself ready for her black bulls. Make sure to have a wide Aston beverages whether it’s water, Gatorade, beer, mixed drinks. You will be providing lube after the first hour because it is an all night experience as black men can go forever. With that in mind also towels to provide for them when needed. You may end up being a cheerleader during the breeding as well.

My former Mistress has asked me to serve as a cuckold for her and a new Bull. He has been asking her for Sex for months. She finally said yes to him as long as she can have a cuckold serving during the encounter.

My Question is:
What are some ways I can serve during the encounter ?
Whatever they need to make their session as pleasurable as possible ...which can be as much as she or he asks you to do......to getting out of the way ...even leaving the room . For me I get water , towels , set A/C or Heating ... I am allowed to take NO FACE photos ... and I am only involved when they tell me to do so ,,

Takes humility to do that. Believe it or not, many companies hire specifically for someone who has that quality. She has got to, as the bull, got to appreciate that.

Back