I fucked up and asked the question nobody should ask, now what do I do?

Jerod

Male
From
KY, US
My girl and I were discussing our past and the question of the number of past sexual partners came up. I know, in a relationship, one should never ask that because the answer is never what you truly want to hear. Unfortunately if asked and found out my girl has twice, if not there times as many partners as I have. And to make matters worse for me, she passed me in one weekend. Now I feel some type of way because I love her andy feeling have changed now because of what I found out. I know that's not fair because nobody should be judged by their past, but I can't help the thoughts that keep over powering my mind. Can anyone give me some advice on how to deal with this situation, because I do care for this woman.

Sometimes ignorance can be a bliss. Sadly this is one time when the bottle is open you cannot close it. Accept it and move on.

Can anyone give me some advice on how to deal with this situation, because I do care for this woman.
Yet, here you are on a website that encourages & supports the promiscuous activities of the females. If her history bothers you now, just think how you'll feel after she becomes addicted to bbc's and starts fucking strange men 2-4 times a week. Your logic just isn't making sense at all.
Think of it this way, you've been enjoying her pussy all this time and you couldn't tell any difference. This time around it will be staying full of creamy, hot, slick cum so you better start getting use to eating someone else's cream pies, sweetheart. Bon Apatite! LOL Maybe the added protein will do you good. gif_yellowball-laughing3.gif

Last edited:
I was dating a girl and she loved sex. It was all good until aboit our 5th date. She was fucking the hell out of me and she started to tell me about a one night stand she had and how the guy made her cum over and over. That didn't happen with me. Talk about a buzz k.ill.

My girl and I were discussing our past and the question of the number of past sexual partners came up. I know, in a relationship, one should never ask that because the answer is never what you truly want to hear. Unfortunately if asked and found out my girl has twice, if not there times as many partners as I have. And to make matters worse for me, she passed me in one weekend. Now I feel some type of way because I love her andy feeling have changed now because of what I found out. I know that's not fair because nobody should be judged by their past, but I can't help the thoughts that keep over powering my mind. Can anyone give me some advice on how to deal with this situation, because I do care for this woman.
Well .. you need to look at it in a more positive light .... your wife is desirable, and she is not hung up about sex. Does this in any way turn you on, or excite you...mixed in with your other emotions?

For me.. I always knew my wife had had a "slutty" phase which she was keeping a secret. and I deliberately teased that answer out of my wife on the way to having other men join her in our bed.. (smoking hot watching her skillfully make her lovers cum, and watching them pleasure her too)

Over time made her tell me about the first time she felt a boy's cock.. the first time she made him come, the first time she put her mouth around his hard cock .. and made him come in her mouth. The largest cock she had (was 11 inch was too scared to take it in her pussy, but oralled him to climax - I have made her promise that if we find a guy with an 11 inch cock she wil try to take it - she has agreed!) .. the shortest time she between meeting a guy and having sex .. 3 hours .. ever had sex with two men on the same night ? .. Yes 9!) ..She had met and fucked someone early in the evening, and then her boy friend was waiting at home when she got back! Over time, we talked more about her having a lover, and exploring new body and cock ... which is smoking hot... and she agreed.. and we have never looked back. we don't have lovers often, but when she finds someone it electrifies our relationship!

I was dating a girl and she loved sex. It was all good until aboit our 5th date. She was fucking the hell out of me and she started to tell me about a one night stand she had and how the guy made her cum over and over. That didn't happen with me. Talk about a buzz k.ill.
Up your game- too many guys are mechanical. Make foreplay last, make it an evening of a date, wine and lots of play. Then have sex and take your time. Learn new things. Talk about what she likes and doesn’t. When you feel inadequate because of her past or other lovers learn how to be better.

Back