My girlfriend asked me if she could get a “coffee” with a guy but I said no…

I always asked her to cuckold me in the past two years of relationship and there was a guy at her work that was always eyeing her. She always told me no but a few days ago she asked me if she really could do it or not with said guy… I told her no, that I wanted her to be only with me. Then thinking about it again later I got very excited… brought it up with her and she got mad at me saying that I’m too unclear about everything. It’s very exciting to think about it, but once I cum it gets very scary and annoying the idea.

What should I do? How should I approach the subject? She said that it seems that I’m mentally unstable when I approach this subject… I don’t know what to say now… help

Last edited:
It’s very exciting to think about it, but once I cum it gets very scary and annoying the idea.

What should I do? How should I approach the subject? She said that it seems that I’m mentally unstable when I approach this subject… I don’t know what to say now… help

Simple. Don't cum. As a cuck you shouldn't be allowed to cum. When you do you don't like the idea as much. It's much better to keep yourself horny so she can follow through with cucking you. Talk to her about locking your dick in a cage to eliminate the problem.

I always asked her to cuckold me in the past two years of relationship and there was a guy at her work that was always eyeing her. She always told me no but a few days ago she asked me if she really could do it or not with said guy… I told her no, that I wanted her to be only with me. Then thinking about it again later I got very excited… brought it up with her and she got mad at me saying that I’m too unclear about everything. It’s very exciting to think about it, but once I cum it gets very scary and annoying the idea.

DM me...I can relate

Well.. she is probably a little confused and hurt by the "go" "stop "go" especially if she had already made overtures to the guy on your "go".
Sounds like you need a reset so knows she can trust you, and it won't blow up your marriage. .. but of course, you must also really make sure you mean "go" ... because if you are unsure, it won't get any easier when she comes back from her lover... or seeing them being intimate, or watching his cock go into her body.

If you asked her to cuckold you and when asked you said no she may be confused and upset. Confused because you asked and upset because it may have violated a trust?
I am still a wannabe but have conditioned myself to say yes if asked. My only reservation would be if I felt it was an issue of her safety. She may also been testing your mental commitment to being cuckolded and perhaps felt she had the green light?
The only advice I can offer is to discuss with her and do your best to try and understand her feelings.
If you are lucky you may be tested again!

Brought it up again while we were having sex. She told me that when she asked me to “get a coffee” with that guy that time she was really turned on by the idea of him fucking her… while she was talking about it (we were having sex) she got super wet and we both came soon after that… we didn’t talk after. Should I say something it now that a couple of days have passed?

She also said that she doesn’t think I could handle her fucking others while we were having sex… how should I go on from here? Also… what if I feel regret or fear? How do I fight against that?

Just tell her she surprised you, because she'd been against it, do you know the guy she wants to go for a coffee with? If not, ask if you can go along to meet him and if you get good vibes, you can suggest going somewhere else where they can sit together and you can, watch how things progress from there.

Back