My girlfriend asked me if she could get a “coffee” with a guy but I said no…

First time it happened for us, he's a guy we know, small party at our home, drinking, he's last one there. He helps us clean up. He's leaving, wife hugs him goodbye. I really don't know how or why but it turned into a kiss. He fucked her over the back of the couch. Maybe 5 minutes start to finish. He left. Wife and I looked at each other like what happened. She starts crying and apologized over and over. I was pissed off, didn't know what to think. She took a shower, we went to bed. Complete silence for an hour, couldn't sleep. We hugged then ended up having incredible sex twice. She was really turned on.
In my head I got over it finally. We talked about it, she was very remorseful.
He's the ups guy at her office, they rarely see each other. She saw him one day, told him everything was OK.
Another bbq deal at our place, I asked her to invite him, she's like no way. She did and he showed up, I shook his hand, we all agreed it was all good.
Later that night same deal but we were I guess kinda expecting it. Pretty much same thing but after he did her we all just looked at each other. Weird as hell, he left, wife asked if I was good. We had sex twice that night then twice every day for a week.
We agreed to invite him back, just the three of us. We talked it over and he knew I was good. We did it about 6 times over several months. They had sex, he'd leave then we had great sex after. That progressed to him watching me do her befor he'd leave. We got into him then me then him again. We're pretty comfy together now and it's a fun night for us.
I still get very jealous feelings watching but I'm so turned on. It's weird. I wrestle in my mind how I don't like how she enjoys it with him but she's so turned on we have fantastic sex for days after.
It's weird.

But you went for it. Good for you. I think my wife is afraid it will hurt our marriage and she might like it too much. But she knows I want her to fuck bulls. I'd even let them take her to their place and maybe even on vacation.

Way befor I was married I'd ask a girl out for a d rink, moderate success. Then I changed that to a glass of wine, worked better.
Starbucks type places started to pop up everywhere. A girl asked if I'd like to have coffee with her. I liked that line. I used the coffee date many times, worked great. It could be morning, befor work, on a weekend, mid day or after work.
I didn't always score but most women were open to coffee, day time, public place, not a bar atmosphere.
Coffee date...worked well so be careful...I guarantee she's way into him.

Last edited:
She already said that coffee was a way to understand if he’d want to fuck her (he already told her colleague that he wants)… I can only cum if I think about her making me a cuck, I guess I’ll have to make her trust me on that.. next week I’ll tell her to go for it

Last edited:
She is stunning. Proceeding can bring forth incredible emotions. Once it happens there is no turning back. You two need to communicate fully and often. And it can’t just be during sex. This must be something you both want. You need to think about what the emotional consequences will be for both of you and talk about them. You need to discuss what is ok and what isn’t. Playing w someone at work brings all different issues and consequences.

Brought it up again while we were having sex. She told me that when she asked me to “get a coffee” with that guy that time she was really turned on by the idea of him fucking her… while she was talking about it (we were having sex) she got super wet and we both came soon after that… we didn’t talk after. Should I say something it now that a couple of days have passed?
Just let her know how much it turns you and her on and that she has the green light to do it!

I always asked her to cuckold me in the past two years of relationship and there was a guy at her work that was always eyeing her. She always told me no but a few days ago she asked me if she really could do it or not with said guy… I told her no, that I wanted her to be only with me. Then thinking about it again later I got very excited… brought it up with her and she got mad at me saying that I’m too unclear about everything. It’s very exciting to think about it, but once I cum it gets very scary and annoying the idea.

What should I do? How should I approach the subject? She said that it seems that I’m mentally unstable when I approach this subject… I don’t know what to say now… help
You should make up your mind, be consistent, be honest with her completely. If you waffle back and forth she will only be frustrated with you. Make your mind up and tell her. Be very honest about you getting excited. If you jerk off to the idea of her with someone, tell her that you do that. You want to be cucked. Tell her you will be faithful and let her have her freedom. If you want to watch, tell her. If you want her to cheat and come home full of someone elses cum. Tell her. This is the only way.

I mean no offense, but if you have insecurities, you are not ready for this.
Mr Caitrey , the above - is so true , from black 🌹,. question why you on a sharing site , if your answer is no, makes no sense, your poor girlfriend took the uncomfortable step to be decent and respectful to ask, and recieve a super awkward no. if you ever had hopes of sharing , thats now never going to happen.
if you didn't mission accomplished 😏

Last edited:
I always asked her to cuckold me in the past two years of relationship and there was a guy at her work that was always eyeing her. She always told me no but a few days ago she asked me if she really could do it or not with said guy… I told her no, that I wanted her to be only with me. Then thinking about it again later I got very excited… brought it up with her and she got mad at me saying that I’m too unclear about everything. It’s very exciting to think about it, but once I cum it gets very scary and annoying the idea.

What should I do? How should I approach the subject? She said that it seems that I’m mentally unstable when I approach this subject… I don’t know what to say now… help
Go talk to him,and tell him that she is been dreaming for a long time to fuck a black man

It takes real guts to finally agree to it just don’t even try to if you have cum yourself you need to abstain for days before the first time

I found chats with her and this guy on her Instagram. Everything was innocent but she was chatting with this guy just about yesterday. I told her today that she doesn’t have to hide it from me… that I’m happy even if she fucks him.. she seemed more open about it.

Back